Amazing and huge 208 Sqm 3 bedroom apartments on palm Jumeira’s trunk bordering the park and minutes walking from many restaurants, stores, supermarket and beach club. Apartment has a large size balcony with 6 seats table for dinner and comfy sofa and armchairs to relax.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
The 3 Bedrooms are equipped with a king bed for the first, a queen bed for the second and a double single bed with 120cm and 90 cm mattresses for the last. There are 2 bathrooms with toilets and an additional toilet which make it convenient when renting up to 6 people.
Kitchen is also fully equipped with large American fridge, hoven with 4 ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, all the necessary to cook, juice blender… and a true Italian expresso machine that makes the difference every morning!!
Apartment is nonsmoking but terrace is the perfect place for, balcony as 2 bedrooms have a view on the park surrounded by a 2.6 km rubber pro running track, fountains, kids playing ground, adult outdoor training facilities and many diverse tree and flower essences making it a little paradise. 1 of the bedrooms has access to terrace. The area is one of the greenest of Dubai to live in! There is also an outdoor parking close to the building that will allow you to park your car easily in case you rent one.
The access to sensational beach clubs is 2 minutes walking. There are 5 very large swimming pools, licensed pool bars and restaurants, sophisticated flowers and trees arrangements, children playgrounds and 1 kilometer long beach with view on burj al Arab and burj Khalifa. Access is 80AED/day and really worth it.
Tens of other restaurants are also bordering the park visible from the balcony such as Wagamama, Thai Bistro, Shakespeare & co, Kyo Escape (refined Japanese with outdoor gazebos), O’ Donner, Sushi bar… Yet this area remains calm and pleasant as it is all pedestrian on a distance of 1.3km long!
Interakcija s gostima
- Pre-arrival guidance: some days after your confirmed booking, HiGuests will contact you to coordinate your arrival, solve any question you might have and keep in touch until your arrival
- Check in: the day of your arrival, they will be waiting for you in the apartment checking that everything is ready for you to stay, they will show you the apartment, provide you with a welcome guide with the instructions of the apartment, WiFi, supermarket, delivery providers, must things to see... and any tip you might need
- Home essentials: They will provide you with a set of clean towels per person (hand and shower) and fresh bed sheets. Also, you will be provided with a home essential pack with shampoo, soap, ear swabs and cotton
- Continuous support: HiGuests will be available 24/7 to support you in anything you need, from tips to maintenance issues you might encounter during your stay
- Check out: The day of your departure they will check you out to ensure everything is in same conditions as the first day, pick up the keys and wish you a nice travel back home!
- Additional services (optional): HiGuests can also arrange for an airport pick up, desert safari trips, welcome packs on your arrival (Morning pack, Evening pack, Toiletry pack & Premium pack) restaurant bookings, etc.
Please note that normal check in times are between 14h and 22h (2pm - 10 pm). If the Guest wants to check in between 22h and 8h (10 pm - 8 am), there is a charge of 100 AED (30 USD) to be paid in cash in the check in.
Our Top 10 Things to Do in Dubai:
-Visit Burj Khalifa
-Dubai Fountain in Dubai Mall
-Burj Al Arab & Souk Madinat Jumeirah
-Jumeirah Beach Road (JBR) (The Beach)
-Cross the Dubai Creek in an old Abras
-Spend one day in the desert (book a Desert Safari – ask HiGuests)
-Dubai Marina Walk – restaurants and bars
-ABU DHABI: The Grand Mosque
-Art Galleries in Al Quoz
- - Smoke only in the terrace