This is a cozy, clean, and comfortable room inside a lovingly restored, historic home in the heart of Kansas City, MO. The house is within easy striking distance of Crossroads, Crown Center, Union Station, Downtown, Westport, 39th Street, the Plaza, and Hospital Hill. Your hosts are a queer couple who fill their home with kindness, live music, homegrown veggies, and handmade touches. There is a light-filled living room for relaxing and a welcoming front porch for watching the neighborhood.
- No smoking or drug use anywhere in the house or on the property.
- Quiet hours are 10 PM to 7 AM.
- We are early to bed and early to rise, but will be considerate of other sleeping humans at all hours.
- Our kitchen is fully vegetarian. We request that no meat be prepared in any of our cookware.
- We maintain a strong commitment to diversity and will not tolerate any hate speech, micro aggressions, or discriminatory behavior in our home.