Since its inception in 1905, the Central Heritage has been the talk of the town. Famous for its ambience, the property still holds its charm from the era of the British Raj. Situated in the heart of the city, we are offering you a standard room with an attached bathroom, TV, Wifi, and 24 hours of room service. We also have a fascinating bar amidst a pond, a water fall and a sitting area which opens up to a lounge. You can have a drink at the bar or enjoy a cup of Darjeeling tea in our lounge.
* Mall Road – 5 minute walk
* Chowrasta – 2 minutes walk
*Shops selling local Darjeeling tea – many options at a distance of 5-7 minute on foot
* New Jalpaiguri - 2 hours 30 minutes (70 kms) by road
* New Jalpaiguri - 8 hours 30 minutes (70 kms) by Toy Train via the Darjeeling Himalayan Railways
* Bagdogra Airport - 2 hours 30 minutes (72…