Private room available in warm sunlit apartment on Collins St in Melbourne CBD. Come relax in Melbourne over the weekend and enjoy the convenience of an apartment in the middle of the Melbourne CBD. Borrow a book and curl up on the couch with a cup of tea in your down time, head to the National Gallery of Victoria to see the latest exhibition or hunt down some delicious mulled wine to brace against the chill.
The apartment is a relaxing refuge amongst the busy hustle and bustle of the CBD.
- No smoking in the apartment.
- Please generally clean up after yourself. I.e if you use dishes put them in the dishwasher.
- Treat my home like your home!
- Please try and limit noise after 11pm Sunday to Thursday and 12am Friday and Saturday.
- Please note that the apartment keys are prohibitively expensive to replace. For this reason if the keys are lost or damaged during your stay a fee of $200 applies. By booking the apartment you consent to pay this fee in the unlikely event that the key is lost or damaged.
- The door to the property must be kept locked at all times.
I'm a young professional who works in finance. Doctor Who & Sherlock fan. Very fond of red wine and dumplings. I work 9-5 during the week but spend the weekends galivanting around the city.