My home is located in the heart of the Sonoma Wine Country. It is nestled in a quiet, park-like setting, between Sonoma and Glen Ellen, a short drive from the Bay Area with immediate access to everything in the Sonoma Valley.
This is a corner home (approximately 1,000 sq. ft) with two bedrooms (queen sized beds in each), one bath and a private garage. The house comfortably sleeps 4 - 6 people.
The large backyard and deck has a gas barbecue and is perfect for entertaining, or just relaxing with a morning cup of coffee or afternoon glass of wine.
Top to bottom, you will find all new furnishings. You will find cozy beds, down comforters, 100% cotton sheets, plush towels, new appliances, couches, tables, etc. TV w/deluxe cable, Wi-Fi, washer dryer... all of the comforts of home and so much more than a hotel room.
This home shares the large backyard/deck with another home (also on airbnb). Depending on your needs, you can rent one or both homes.
Experience the best of all possible vacation worlds where you can enjoy total privacy in a spacious, remodeled, country home. Find yourself at home in the heart of Sonoma Valley with wineries, fine food, art, music, theatre, spas, shops, state parks, Jack London’s home, Infineon (Sears Point) Raceway, golf courses, horseback riding, balloon flights, biking and hiking all within minutes of your doorstep. Indulge yourself with a tour of Sonoma’s world-famous wineries; luxurious spa treatments; tour the countryside on bicycles; taste the flavors of Sonoma’s award-winning restaurants; explore historic sites in Sonoma County. Best of all, meet the friendly faces of the local (URL HIDDEN) the open markets, at the festivals, at the museums and in the boutiques.
You’re just 5 minutes from historic Glen Ellen, 15 minutes from downtown Sonoma, less than an hour from the beautiful coastline of Northern California, and, only 45 miles north of San Francisco.
Just bring your suitcase for a memorable getaway in the beautiful Sonoma Valley.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are generally NOT allowed. PETS may be permitted but only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. Additional cleaning deposit will apply.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Further information on the property as well as suggested things to do in the area will be provided to Guest in a binder upon check-in. It is advised that Guest read through the binder to become better familiar with the house.
Ovaj domaćin ima 84 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm from Mill Valley, CA, I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a Host, I enjoy giving my guests a memorable experience. I know the area very well and am always happy to make recommendations to make their stay as pleasurable as possible.
As a guest, I am quiet, clean and will treat your home as I would want you to treat mine. I'm an early riser, avid runner and I don't drink.