Nestled in the core of Waikiki is the Duke Room at Koa Kai, aptly named after Hawaii's legendary Duke Kahonomoku.
Enjoy our bright, airy, and fully renovated studio penthouse with its own private lanai boasting ocean, beach, sunset, and Waikiki city light views.
Whether it's your first visit to Hawaii or you're a fellow Kaima`aina, the Duke Room at Koa Kai will provide you with the most central, convenient, and value-priced option in one of the world's most famous and prime location.
- Keep noise level at a minimum at all times.
- No uninvited, non-registered guests.
- The building has working surveillance videos cameras in all public areas.
- When entering the building, do not let anyone follow you in. Close and secure entry gates.
- Conserve Energy: turn off all lights when leaving the unit.
- Conserve Energy: turn off the air conditioner when patio doors are open or when leaving the unit.
- State laws and building rules prohibit smoking in the unit, on the balcony, or within 20 feet of the building's entrance area.
- Please treat our home as if it were your own. Thank you!
Ovaj domaćin ima 41 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
A family team raised as military brats all over the world, we are very versed with all cultures. We ultimately have come to love Hawaii and can't wait to share our Hawaii with you. Our Koa Kai Team wish you a pleasant stay in our Waikiki penthouse studios and a memorable stay in paradise. We are here to help make the most of your Hawaii experience.