Enjoy a cozy stay that is close to it all. On 22 acres with trails and access to Al Sabo Land Preserve on 800 acres. The apartment is fully furnished. Just bring yourself and your suitcase. There is a queen mattress ready for your peaceful slumber on the loft and also a sleeper sofa on the main floor.
-Please review all photos before booking. There is a steep ladder to the loft from the main floor. This may be challenging if you have physical limitations or are afraid of heights. There is a sofa bed on the main floor as an alternative option.
- Small dogs may be allowed with prior approval. Please contact us prior to booking.
- No cats allowed under any circumstances due to managers being allergic to cats.
- No cigarette butts--Please dispose of them properly.
- Please park in designated area provided in check-in instruction message (DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS)
- Any booking over 7 days will be required a $200 security deposit.
- If you have an approved small dog for a booking over 3 days, $150 security deposit.
- If you plan to have friends, ask permission--we usually say yes.
- Use of the gas grill is additional $10 with advance notice
- Complete check-out checklist that is posted near the entry door upon departure
-Any items lost/stolen will result in replacement charges
- Check out after 12:00 pm checkout time results in automatic $50 charge. 2 hour window for turnover is a must for excellent cleaning standards for the next guest checking in. Late check-out must be requested in advance and approved to avoid $50 charge.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is Stephanie and I am your host. I am a full-time mom to Jack and Eliza and also a full-time Dental Hygienist. I enjoy time spent outside and adventures with my family. Chad is my husband and he enjoys his time spent outside whether splitting wood, swimming with the kids, or working with his Bobcat. He's pretty handy. We have 2 kids, Jack and Eliza who love playing with their friends at school and come home to play outside. They love our dogs, Lucy & Mia. We enjoy time spent with each other, especially by the fire and we love to go camping in the summer, but we also enjoy starting our new business with weddings and special events and also Airbnb.We also enjoy getting to know our guests. We hope you enjoy your stay here in Kalamazoo.