Cozy high-rise apartment in the city centre, 350m from L2/7 Jing'An temple station, easily be accessed from both airports and all train stations. 市中心高层公寓,步行可达静安寺商圈任意商场,酒吧,景点,楼下多部公交车, 步行可达2/7号线静安寺地铁站, 简单舒适交通方便｡
Most of time I am also living in the apartment.
This is a high-rise apartment, no worries if you have big size luggages, there're two elevators.
Please DO NOT organize any party at home, Please be quite and be respect to the neighbour.
The room at this page consists of two bedrooms, a double bed, a single bed and a sofa bed, max. 4 guests.
Please select the exact guests number when you make the reservation.
[Please do not open/check any closet]
The apartment consists of:
- 1 single bed / 1 double bed / 1 sofa bed
- All beds with sheets available
- Separate Heater is available but please ask me in advance
- 2 TV sets (HDMI & internet TV available)
- 1 study desk +4 chairs
- 2 table
- 1 shared bathroom. (Shampoo, Hair dryer, Towels, Toothpaste, cups, Washing Machine)
-Kitchen( Refrigerator, Cooking utensils, Dinnerware, yogurt machine, egg steam machine, bread machine can be provided)
- home gym facility (free to use at home, please clean it up afterwards)
-沙发 茶几 书桌 餐桌 椅子
-厨房内有炒锅,剪锅,奶锅,汤锅,餐具, 冰箱, 烤箱, 面包机, 多士机,电饼档,酸奶机,蒸蛋机
- no party
- be quiet
- do not open closed cabinet
- *I'm also living in the apartment*
- Shanghai Transportation Card can be provided with deposit CNY25, it can be used to take taxi, metro and bus
- Tour guide books, Shanghai Map(Please let me know in advance if you need it)
- If I am available after work during working day and weekends, I can take time to show you the city
- I can tell you where to find good local food, bar, club, shopping mall, park, exhibition centre
HI, there, I am from Shanghai, China and I do love to travel around the world, make friends from different countries, different culture, different background, exchange the experience and stories.
I have been to lots of countries in Europe and Asia, Pacific as well as the United States. Those places bring awesome experience to me.
I am always trying to find a local people's home to stay via either CS or Airbnb instead of hotel. The most important thing to me when I travel somewhere is to talk with local people who lives in the place and know local stuff very well.
Finally I moved out and live by myself in an apartment which is located in the city centre. Looking forward to hosting you and let's hang out together somewhere sometime.