Beautiful spacious, airy room with views of garden & street in historic Georgian townhouse. Located in central Knightsbride, 1 minute walk from Harrods, 2 minute walk from Hyde park & the luxury shops, cafes, bars & world class restaurants that make Knightsbridge renowned the world over.
The house has a fully equipped kitchen & a lovely, private, secluded garden. There are modern bathrooms & cloakrooms throughout the house.
This old Georgian house is quite unique in that, while it boasts the modern amenities befitting of a property of it's type & neighborhood, it hasn't suffered the extensive remodelling that so many old houses have undergone. This means you can still sense within the house, the old grandeur of the period.
As to to room itself, it is very spacious, has has high celings & modern, polished, wooden floors & is fully equipped with brand new furniture.
Guests will have access to two modern, well appointed bathrooms (not en suite) & a mezzanine washroom.
They will also have full access to the kitchen (where there is complimentary tea & coffee) as well as the dining room.
Guests also have access to a beautiful, secluded, private garden at the back of the property.
Interakcija s gostima
I will be happy to help if needed. I will be away in the day, but can be contacted by phone or email at any point & will be available most evenings.
I will be on hand through out your stay to provide help & support with anything from giving travel advice to recommending attractions & events that are currently on in London. I will also try to assist if you have any problems or issues during your stay with us.
- Check in time is till 9PM only. Please do not book if you do not think you will be able to honour this time. If you do wish to have a later Check In (or Check Out) please contact us prior to booking to discuss.
- The house is set in a prestigious & quiet neighbourhood, so we would ask all guests to be respectful of our neighbours when entering & leaving the property. This includes:
- Please do Not slam the front door when entering or leaving the premises. It really isn't necessary.
- We would ask that you don't wear outside shoes in carpeted areas. There is a shoe rack in the hall.
- Absolutely no smoking or naked flames (candles etc) within the property at any time.
- No parties whatsoever. No additional guests within the premises without clear, prior consent.
Please leave kitchen & bathroom areas as you found them. Please tidy up after yourself after using the kitchen & bathroom areas of the house.
Please put a towel (supplied) down in the bathrooms when showering/bathing. Please also ensure that any excessive splashed water in the bathroom areas is cleaned up after you, as this constitutes a hazard for residents & other guests.