Our cabin at 76 Brian's View, Carroll, NH is very bright, has a big kitchen to prepare and a dining area to eat. Plenty of room on the sectional couch. Two bedrooms and a loft sleeping area. Snowmobile right out the back yard (you provide snowmobiles) Ski Bretton Woods and Cannon, visit Mount Washington and Santa's Village, Clark's Trading Post, Whales Tale.
Guest who book agree to the following:
Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
If the premises should appear dirty or damaged upon check-in, the guest will notify the homeowner immediately.
At the expiration of the rental, Guest shall vacate, quit and surrender the premises in as good state and condition as they were at the commencement of this rental, reasonable use and wear excepted. Guest is hereby placed on notice that if Guest remains on premises after the expiration of the rental without the written permission of the owner, the Guest may be removed from the premises by a law enforcement officer without any judicial process.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the residence.
2. Any person on the property during the rental period is the sole responsibility of Guest. There is a limit of 8 people allowed to stay. Any attempt to increase that amount without written permission from the homeowner is a forfeit of the security deposit.
3. Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the residence.
8. The residence is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for the cost of repairs.
9. No refunds will be given for storms.
We offer one night stays from Sunday to Thursday, but we charge an extra 50 dollars. This fee will be added after your reservation as there is nowhere to put this on Airbnb site.
Ovaj domaćin ima 27 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I have been married for 17 years and self employed for over 10. A father of one. We live in Twin Mountain and I spend lots of time searching the woods for bears, moose and other critters just for fun. Enjoy walking and hiking rivers for relaxation and exercise. My wife has climbed all 48 of New Hampshire's 4000 foot mountains. She plans on dragging me up each of them, I currently have two done. So, there is some catching up to do.
I grew up in North Quincy, MA and moved to Twin Mountain in December 2014 for a change of pace. We love it here. I read lots of fiction, my favorite books are The Book Thief, Sarah's Key and The Nightingale.