My place is close to the greens. Is a cozy and well located 1 bedroom apartment. View overlooking park. Just 50m from shopping area and bus stop. 12 min walking to Metro Dubai internet city.
1 great bedroom with king size bed
1 Bathroom with bath tube
Kitchen Fully Equipped
With free wifi
You have access to the swimming pool and gym in the ground floor.
Interakcija s gostima
- Pre-arrival guidance: some days after your confirmed booking, HiGuests will contact you to coordinate your arrival, solve any question you might have and keep in touch until your arrival
- Check in: the day of your arrival, they will be waiting for you in the apartment checking that everything is ready for you to stay, they will show you the apartment, provide you with a welcome guide with the instructions of the apartment, WiFi, supermarket, delivery providers, must things to see... and any tip you might need
- Home essentials: They will provide you with a set of clean towels per person (hand and shower) and fresh bed sheets. Also, you will be provided with a home essential pack with shampoo, soap, ear swabs and cotton
- Continuous support: HiGuests will be available 24/7 to support you in anything you need, from tips to maintenance issues you might encounter during your stay
- Check out: The day of your departure they will check you out to ensure everything is in same conditions as the first day, pick up the keys and wish you a nice travel back home!
- Additional services (optional): HiGuests can also arrange for an airport pick up, desert safari trips, welcome packs on your arrival (Morning pack, Evening pack, Toiletry pack & Premium pack) restaurant bookings, etc.
Please note that normal check in times are between 14h and 22h (2pm - 10 pm). If the Guest wants to check in between 22h and 8h (10 pm - 8 am), there is a charge of 100 AED (30 USD) to be paid in cash in the check in.
Other things to note
Our Top 10 Things to Do in Dubai:
-Visit Burj Khalifa
-Dubai Fountain in Dubai Mall
-Burj Al Arab & Souk Madinat Jumeirah
-Jumeirah Beach Road (JBR) (The Beach)
-Cross the Dubai Creek in an old Abras
-Spend one day in the desert (book a Desert Safari – ask HiGuests)
-Dubai Marina Walk – restaurants and bars
-ABU DHABI: The Grand Mosque
-Art Galleries in Al Quoz