An amazing 2 days 1 night experience the small mid-range luxury Halong Bay cruise with cozy cabins with sea view & feast of Vietnamese Cuisine excellent service.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Vung Vieng Village - Dong Tien Lake (L-D)
Our guide will pick you up in the early morning from your hotel stay or meeting point for your depart to Halong Bay. Welcome drinks will be served and lunch will follow directly after. Cruising through Bia Tu Long. Visiting the ethnic Vung Vieng village and learning about the lives of the local people is next on the agenda. From Vung Vieng we will explore the area with stunning karst mountains by kayak. Take a dive in the cool water to cool down and relax in one of the Bay's hidden coves. We'll head to the secluded Dong Tien lake afterwards to enjoy sunset during happy hour, have a cooking class after and enjoy dinner with local Vietnamese dishes. A fishing excursion is an extra option for the night.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Sung Sot Cave - Hanoi (B-L)
Wake up to have a light breakfast and to explore the stunning Sung Sot Cave afterwards. This is the largest and most impressive cave of Halong Bay's extensive cave system. Back at the boat it'll be time to check out and head on to the Fruit Carving Flower Class with our Master Chefs. After lunch we'll be heading back to the pier, from where your transport back to Hanoi will be waiting.
Relax on the sundeck or take part in our activities as kayaking around Vung Vieng Fishing Village, go for a swim, being a chef at our cooking class in the evening, enjoy great sunsets and join our cozy board games at night. With excellent service in hospitality where you will feel home. This small mid-range luxury cruises with cozy cabins with sea view, double and twin rooms are available. The tour guides are super friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children.
Interakcija s gostima
24-hour Security, Theme Cruise, Tender for sightseeing, Observatory, Newspapers and magazines, Safety box at bar
- ACTIVITIES ON BOARD
Cooking classes, Kayaking, Tai Chi, Squid Fishing, Wooden games, Happy Hour
Baby cot, Restaurant, Bar
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- 2 bottles of water daily in cabin
- 1 bottle of water on bus/ way
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance Fees
- Tai Chi
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese Lunch and Dinner and International Breakfast.
- Transfers to and from Hanoi – Ha long – Ha Noi
- On board insurance
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance.
- Tips, personal expenses.
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Pick up and drop off from hotel or stay outside the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather & operations conditions
- There isn’t a doctor or pharmacy on board
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 4:00pm & 5:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
WHAT TO BRING
- Passport with valid visa
- Sun block, swimming suit, sport shoes, camera…
- In the period Dec till March bring warm clothes, jackets as the temp can be arround 12 Celsius
- Cash for personal expenses
Simple ! Love Traveling and helping other traveler
I'm have been working in the local tourism industry for almost 5 years and specially experienced in Hotel, Cruise and Tour Operating - 24h Tour
I have almost 10 years living and studying background experience oversea ( Singapore, Australia) so seeing people coming over my country I would love to help them out just like the way I were received from people in Singapore and Australia during my time there to make sure they will enjoy Vietnam as their 2nd Home.
With all of my passion and my knowledge I have started my own Travel Agent business to help out every traveler out there who are planning to visit Vietnam.
I also do Vlog and Blog aka Its Quinnoz ( Its Quinnoz Thing) to share all of my great tips and experience to everyone out there to make sure they with have a perfect Vietnam Trip
And I would love to help you and to be your true friend.