Really great location - loads to do nearby
Large private bedroom w/ very comfy queen bed
Your own *private bathroom* w/ great water pressure and heat
V. clean condo on 19th b/w Valencia & Mission near great FOOD
CLOSE TO BART!
Location is amazing - you wont need to taxi/uber to dinners/brunch
Check in 4:30 pm
*Early check-in not possible but early bag drop ok
I have a small puppy - guests should be ok with pets
I have a separate bedroom/bathroom, but kitchen is shared
Please be mindful that this is my home.
- Relax & have fun - make yourself at home :)
- Only small pets allowed that get along with other dogs
- Please bring your own food - instant coffee and tea bags available
- Respectful of shared space
- Free to use kitchen and utensils
- Please switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment
- Please clean up after yourself
- Please use **coasters**
- Please keep the noise down after 10:30 PM (I will too!)
- Please don't wipe makeup on towels (I have really nice clean towels and the make-up stains are really hard to remove)
- Check in is 4:30pm. Earlier check-in requests cannot be accommodated at this time but earlier bag drop is happily accomodated, so please plan accordingly
- There is a lockbox where I will leave keys and send instructions on accessing
- If you drop your bag off early, please return the keys to the lock box as soon as possible
- Please let me know a 30-60 minute window of your expected arrival time (so that I'm not just walking out of the shower or something when you come in :)
- I love my pup very much - please don't book this place if you don't like dogs or are scared of dogs - I don't want to have to keep my sweet pup tied up or locked up (this is her home too)
Ovaj domaćin ima 30 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a New York girl, now living in San Francisco. I work in Private Equity Real Estate and have been a professional accountant for 13 years now, first in Dallas, then New York and London, and now SF. Growing up I lived in Geneva, Dubai, India, Austin, Kuwait and Morocco! I love Wes Anderson movies, good red wines, Napa, the outdoors, clean eating, my sweet 4 year old nephew, and now of course, my sweet puppy Pokey (she's getting insta famous @petitepokey).
I love to travel. I recently made my way through Europe, and hope to travel through South America, Australia and the rest of Asia to follow in the next few years!!