For a truly authentic experience of Sag Harbor, stay at this delightful 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom designer's home with oversized heated pool and ideally situated just 2 blocks from Long Beach . With 2,800-square feet of living space and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 10 guests, this residence is the perfect size for a family or group traveling together.
A one of a kind home in sag harbor, only a block away from Long Beach and a short stroll to town. Sag harbor is located between Southampton and East Hampton. Finish off the day in the heated salt water pool.
• 6 bikes to stroll around town
• heated salt water pool
• two paddle boards
• only one block from the bay
• outdoor fire pit
• fully stocked kitchen
• washer and dryer
• extremely safe neighborhood
• Brooklinen sheets & pillows (the best)
• Malin & Goetz products in bathrooms
• Fresh flowers for every guest
• local gourmet coffee for every guest
• Le Labo rose laundry products
Guests have access to everything in the house. We have 6 bikes and two paddle boards. Salt water pool with 8 pool chairs. Also, at night, it's fun to light the fire pit and lounge in the pool area. We use Brooklinen sheets and pillows and all the bathrooms have Malin & Goetz products. We also put fresh flowers for every guest.
Interakcija s gostima
All the time.
You can take a bike out and explore the area. There are tons of great restaurants that we recommended and are in the welcome book in the house.
•Unfortunately we cannot allow parties or share houses due to restrictions within the town of Sag Harbor.
•No loud music after 11pm
•please remove all trash and put it in the green containers at the end of your stay.
•no smoking in the house.
• no more than 3 cars in the driveway. You can park on the street but only in the area where the house is. Not in front of other persons home.
• no party bus drop off
• no illegal drugs
• no more then 14 people sleeping at the house
• do not move furniture as it can scratch the floors
I was born and raised in New York City. We love it out in sag harbor and the east end of Long Island. Please let us know if you have any questions. Enjoy!