O ovom smještaju
Grand Palace,Arun Temple and Wat Pho view on the Top
Private Shower,Private terrace and Private sunbathing on The Top Floor.
Bulk Bed Style with the modern interior
Located on the 3rd floor. Each standard room is unique from the other. Every visit will be a different experience, Comes with standard room amenities for you most comfortable stay.
Tha Tain Store City Lodge is perfect for tourists searching for a nostalgic experience in old Bangkok. Moreover, it is just a few steps away from many major historical attractions.
Set on the center of Rattanakosin Island in the heart of Old Bangkok, Tha Tian Store City Lodge provides a tranquil haven from the hustle and bustle of the modern city and yet is in easy reach of all the major tourist attractions. Three individual suites with all modern facilities .Built in 1910(King Rama 5) for commercial building call "Tha Tian Market" . Today the grounds have been transformed into a magical boutique hotel by posterity Siripong.
You can access most area in this house except
-Host office in first floor
-any room you not have key or access code
Electric kettle + tea and coffee set (complimentary)
Fresh towel set
In room safety deposit box
5 Hours free Luggage storage after check-out
Area map and Bangkok city map provided.
24 hrs. reception
Breakfast 7am to 10am
Restaurant 10am to 8pm
Interakcija s gostima
I advise our guests on itineraries tailored to their individual preferences and interests.
Because Tha Tian Store City Lodge is Built in 1910(King Rama 5) for commercial building call "Tha Tian Market" . Today the grounds have been transformed into a magical boutique hotel by the host who was born in this house.
Being at the center of the Ratanakosin Island, and the center of Triangle of Tourism,Tha Tian Store City Lodge is at proximity to many important places and events where travelers can easily visit or attend.
1.This price does not include breakfast. Guests wishing to have breakfast will be charged an additional 145 Thai Baht per person.
2.These house locate on commercial area call Tha Tian Market that mean in day time about 8.00 a.m to 17.00 p.m will have a lot of people and transportation in front of these house but in night time about 17.00 p.m to 8.00 a.m around this area will come back in to slow life area it quite and suitable for rest or sleep.
I recommend all of guest charge your body power in night time and discharge your power outside the house in day time.
1 Min.Walk from Tha Tain Pier
10 Meters to Reclining Buddha Wat Pho
50 Meters to Grand Palace
100 Meters to Wat Arun(Temple of Dawn)
50 Meters to Tha Tain Pier No.8 for access to many Place in Bangkok such as
1 Station(No.7) to Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)
2 Station(No.6) to Memmorial Bridge
3 Staiton(No.5) to China Town
7 Station(Taksin Station) to BTS ,MRT ,Siam Paragon etc.
2 Station(No.9) to Siriraj Hospital
5 Station(No.13) to Kao San Road
1. Take your shoes off when you enter the 2nd floor house. – Please do not walk on my parquet floor in your shoes.
2. This is a non-smoking house, please respect that. – You may however smoke as much as you like on 3rd floor and first floor outside the house at with the door to the house closed. Please use the ashtray.
3. You may not bring any pets. – Not even a stick insect or a tame bird in a cage without written agreement with me.
4. Please do not forget to empty the trash when you leave for the last time.
5. If you lose the keys while staying here, the full locksmith cost is added to your bill. – As is the purchase of a new key, keychain, etc.
6. If something breaks while you are staying in my home, I know it is an accident and not done on purpose. Airbnb’s Host insurance covers damages done while a Guest is staying in my home. – However, Airbnb will only pay for the damage if I know what Guest/booking was responsible, and if I report it within forty-eight hours after checkout. So if an accident happens, please let me know so I can get full coverage.
7. Check-out is always at 12 : 00 a .m. , unless we have agreed otherwise in writing.
8. Check-in is always before 8 :00 p.m . If you want to check in after 8 :00 p.m. , there is a 300 THB late check-in fee.”
9.This price does not include breakfast. Guests wishing to have breakfast will be charged an additional 145 Thai Baht per person.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 35 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
First of all, thank you for giving me this opportunity and it is a great pleasure to meet you all. My name is Siripong , or you can just call me Pla. I was born in Bangkok, Thailand. I learned to do things which I never could do before. I had a great chance to learn about life, the activities of life, meet new friends, and a lot more other things than I can say. My most important qualifications are good attention and patience. When I start to do anything I will go on until the job is done. I am easy going. I can get along with anybody. My hobbies are surfing the internet, watching movies and reading books. They’re all have a lot of knowledge. I would like to have a good host which brings a stable income, have security, a family and be able to do some good things that people can remember me by. I hope you have an enjoyable stay at Tha Tien Store City Lodge
See you soon.