Note: Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to double check availability with the owner. You can go ahead with the booking after we confirm so that your reservation is not Declined.
Belle View’ is an enchanting recently renovated two-storey colonial-style property situated on a peaceful hillside close to the beach, allowing splendid views of the turquoise sea off the west coast of Barbados. Each of the five bedrooms are air-conditioned with en suite bathrooms and are decorated with an eye for detail making your stay comfortable and relaxed.
The high white ceilings lend an airy atmosphere to the whole house while the wooden floors and colonial pieces add a tropical accent. Each of the two living rooms open out to patios, the upper also opening out to the pool deck, making the line between indoor and outdoor living fade away.
The two ample patios are perfect for relaxing in the heat of the day or watching the most amazing sunsets against a wonderful skyline. The open plan kitchen and dining area provides formal dining for eight while the upper patio provides less formal outdoor dining with a beautiful view. The large pool is situated in a very secluded spot and is completed with raised wooden decks.
The raised area above the pool also offers an extra area for outdoor dining that is ideal as a cosy spot for either lunch or dinner. ‘Belle View’ sits in the perfect location on the side of a hill offering wonderful views, is surrounded by beautiful mature vegetation offering cooling shade, yet is close to all amenities and the beautiful West Coast beaches, less than ten minutes walk and a mere three minutes drive. This property offers something for everyone, whether you are looking for a quiet break from the world or a fun filled holiday packed with plenty to do.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.