Update: An additional bathroom, a freshly renovated bedroom and lots of additional improvements have been brought to the house during our summer renovation works - with an unchanged price ! Check the updated pictures.
"La Gradelle" is a typical 18th century Geneva countryside villa set in a quiet garden at the shadow of centennial trees. Built in 1788, it is furnished with fine antiques and decorated with contemporary taste, while retaining a sober and warm countryside house feeling.
The ground floor offers an entrance hall, a cloakroom, the kitchen, dining and living rooms. On the first floor lay the library and two bed rooms. The attique offer two additional bedrooms. There are bathrooms at each floor. Linen bed sheets and towels are furnished. The 2000m2 garden is set with teak furniture and large umbrellas, and has a swing and a trampoline.
Guests have access to the full house and the private garden.
Interakcija s gostima
You will be welcomed by our house keeper Bader, who will remain at your disposal and manage the check-out. He can also do your errands or stay full time to service the house upon request. My husband Alexandre and I live in Kenya but manage bookings and hand over security codes. We remain at your disposal at any time by phone or mail.
We have been investing in the house to renovate it and bring it up to modern standards, but it is still work in progress. All kitchen and laundry appliances are top of the range. The heating system has been recently renovated but the windows are 18th and 19th century originals, and you may want to close the shutters by night if there is North wind blowing. Your stay is part of our renovation project and will help us complete the job, upgrade further the standards - and keep the house in the family for the fourth generation. Hence the relatively modest price, which will increase in time. We are thankful for your contribution and wish you a pleasant stay in La Gradelle.
- Guests bringing more than seven people will be charged an addition CHF 150 a day and reported to RB&B for breach of rules.
- We do not accept reservations from third parties.
- UN fat cats are not welcome for consistent abusive behaviour.
- The doors and windows must be locked before exiting the house, and the alarm set, even for short absences. Guests failing to set the alarm up will be liable for theft and damages to the property.
- Please be mindful of the antique furniture and objects, do not touch them.
- Watch your children when playing on the trampoline, the swing or in the trees.
- Smoking indoor is allowed only in the library
- Please do not use the fire place in the living room, but feel free to use it in the library. Place the protective grill in front of the fireplace when leaving.
- Do not move around the furniture.
- Coffee, tea and cooking essentials are provided, but if you finish with it do not loot the stock .
- Soap, shampoo and body lotion are provided in large bottles. Pease do not take away the bottles and use the products reasonably.
- If it rains or it is going to rain, please cover the outdoor living room with the provided plastic sheet.
- If it is windy and every time you leave the house please fold the outdoor umbrellas.
Ovaj domaćin ima 62 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a multiple origins couple with roots in Africa and Europe. Maliza is a designer and an artist and Alexandre advises peace processes in Africa. We have three beautiful children who spend the week in a boarding school in the Rift Valley and the week end with us in our family farm in Naivasha.