Fantastic 70m2 modern style apparment with Terassa.
- Located in the most attractive area, very central Cph.
- Great street view from 5 window corner living room.
- 50m to the famous lakes.
- 50m to the most wonderful park called Ørsted Parken.
- Very close to City Hall, Central Station, Tivoli and Strøget.
- Nearby Botanic Garden, State Museum and Nyhavn.
- 100m to metro, bus + train station, all connections (airport).
- Close to Østerbro, Nørrebro and Vesterbro.
- Romantic and cozy street with lots of life.
- Beautiful buildings and trees, sunlight and fresh air.
- Great bars, cafe´s and shopping in the lively street.
- Facilities in the street :
(URL HIDDEN) - Supermarket, Hairdresser, Nailpolisher
(URL HIDDEN) - Art shops, Wine shops, Restaurants, Bars
(URL HIDDEN) - Bicycle rent shop, Sport and Treking shop
- Great and fashionable appartment. Very functional.
- Modern decorated flat with lots of art and Danish Design.
- Light/White colors and wooden floors. Lots of sunlight.
- Great living room and one bedroom (one big bed).
- Extra matress possible in living room.
- Nice modern bathroom with shower and heated floor.
- French inspired kitchen with all things needed.
- Terassa south faced to in continuation of the kitchen.
- Quiet at night, no traffic and no disco´s. Nice neighbours.
- Courtyard with great lawn, trees, playground and grill.
- Free internet (wireless) + transportable internet USB.
- Washer + dryer in the basement. Free of use.
No wild parties. Music should not be loud after midnight.
Neighbours are very friendly and will help you with what you should need in case I´m not around.
It is a non-smokers flat but the terassa with the sun in the afternoon gives you great possibility to have a break out there.
Please no pets allowed.
Otherwise I´m very flexible and we can always find an agreement for what you should desire. Feel free to ask.
My name is Allan. I want to welcome you to Copenhagen.
I´m 39 years old and have a great flat in the central heart of Copenhagen.
My flat is in the perhaps most attractive street, very central with lots of living and still quiet at night and with lots of local shops and food and wine bars. The lakes are 50m away and there is a great view down the street from the 5 big windows in the living room, from the 3. floor. Total of 70m2 and 2 rooms, all renewed 6 years ago, nice bath and toilet with floor heating and a nice terrazzo heading south just of the french inspired kitching. It´s very light and painted in white. Nice modern furniture and art. It´s a non-smokers flat.
I will never sell it, but you can rent it.
I moved around in Cph. 15 times before I found the best spot in town - and I´ve stayed here for 10 years.
I´m a very friendly host and I will be flexible and helpful if needed.
I have a list of "must go to and must see" places for good food and drinking that you can require if you want - and it´s NOT what they tell you at the tourist office or in the books. Its those places you know when you live here.
Professionally I work as a doctor, more specific as a surgeon in Copenhagen.
Please contact for more information if needed - I´m looking forward to host you !