You´ll love my place because it will set a whole new standard of SP lifestyle in spite of the purpose of your trip. Here you´ll be where life happens, be it a corporate one (5-8 mins away from the business heart of SP), or the one filled with THE best restaurants,night clubs, high-end malls and parks.Pamper yourself in an elegant ensuite room with private bathroom, in an apartment with great view, private balcony & your own barbecue grill. Building offers indoor heated pool, fitness area & sauna
Aibnb will be a new experience for me, a lawyer, who has just decided is past time to leave it all behind to go be with the love of her life, who just happens to be an american of NYC ( *just around the corner, right? lol). As you will realize eventually, every single detail of this apartment has been custom-made, premium and thoughtfully selected to be my home FOREVER. For that matter, my goal is not to hook you up with just a "fine" place to stay, but to provide you with a mind-blowing experience that will turn my home into your first and (*fingers crossed*) only choice any and every time you come to Sao Paulo. Grant me the opportunity to show you that in spite of the purpose of your trip (business, medical threatment, tourism or even your honey moon), not only the location of the apartment is excellent, but here, you also can:
a) chill out, cook yourself a barbecue with a colleage, with your newlywed spouse or even with 2 or 3 more friends on your own private balcony;
b) have a meal, coffee or tea at dawn or sunset with your loved one/friends on this very same balcony, enjoying a very unique magic moment;
c) swim, sunbathe, take a sauna and exercise, since the 2 year-old building (yes, the building is brand new!!) has a heated indoor semi-olympic swimming pool, a dry sauna and also a fitness room with a lot of new equiment;
d) spend time reading and watching movies...if you are a Portuguese or an English speaker and fancy either psychology matters, comedy, romance or drama, you will find something among my personal collection of books and DVDs.
And as if all of that wasn´t enough, you are only 5 to 8 minutes away from:
1) Sao Paulo´s main corporate areas (Av. Faria Lima, Itaim, Av. Eng. Berrini, Av. Nações Unidas, Marginal Pinheiros, Vila Olimpia);
2) ALL the best restaurants, night clubs, bars, movie theatres, etc;
3) Sao Paulo´s high-end style malls (JK Iguatemi, Shopping Cidade Jardim) and mid-range malls, such as Vila Olimpia Mall, Shopping Morumbi, Shopping Ibirapuera;
4) Ibirapuera Park and Parque do Povo;
5) 3 big colleges: INSPER, Anhembi Morumbi, FMU;
6) Less then 2 minutes - walking distance - from a hospital (Hospital Santa Paula - on the corner of Alvorada Street!!!)
Easiest access possible! You can reach Alvorada Street either by Santo Amaro Avenue or Bandeirantes Avenue, having to WALK LESS than 3 minutes! Sao Paulo´s domestic airport is only 10 to 15 minutes away (depending upon traffic) from my place.
Interakcija s gostima
Once upon a time I was a shy person, but never when it came to relating to people and getting to know them and their culture, attitudes, likes and dislikes. I´m definitly a "people person".
It will be a shame that I won´t have the privilege to meet all the awesome guests that shall be soon having their real expresso coffee (feel at home and use my Dolce Gusto coffee maker machine - the coffee, cappuchino, chai, moccachino are alll delicious!) on my sunny balcony (you will neeed sunglasses to be there, believe me!) that I often did, every weekend.
I have two parking spaces in the garage and a car, which, for obvious reasons, will not be used. Shall you be interested in having the car rented for the period of your stay, just let me know. The car isn´t as nice as the the apartment (only owner, french car, black mechanich C4), but has always been serviced at Citroen certified dealers and is FLEX (runs both with petrol and ethanol)
-Please don´t move furniture around the house, especially not across the marble floor, due to the risk of scratching or damaging it
- According to condominium rules, loud noises are not allowed after 10pm. Nevertheless, an ordinary gathering, a dinner or just an informal meeting after this hour shall probably not disrupt the comfort of the neighbours. Awareness and respect may be a good parameter for the guest attitude.
- Please leave your shoes by the door.
Ovaj domaćin ima 15 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije