Come and stay in our lovely penthouse located only three minutes walk from Parramatta station.
You'll be sharing the house with a young, professional, friendly and tidy Indian couple.
Your room has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Your comfy and quiet room has a double size bed, wifi,side table and plenty of storage. Everything you’ll need to enjoy a relaxing stay. There is plenty of sunshine.
Please note: our house doesn't have air conditioning, so we've equipped your room with a fan to keep you cool during the summer. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
All guests have free access to wifi, our large kitchen,your private bathroom, spacious living room, dining area and huge sunny balcony.
Interakcija s gostima
My wife and I are friendly, tidy and enjoy meeting people. We’re available to give as much or as little advice during your time with us. We want to help you enjoy Sydney as much as we do!
I can be flexible with check-in, directions, transport etc. Both of us are often out in the evening playing sport or catching up with friends, but we're never too far away if you have any problems.
Please be respectful to the property and possessions
- The property is non-smoking
- Only registered guests are allowed on and in the property
- Please respect our neighbours and keep any noise to a minimum after 10pm
- You’re more than welcome to use the kitchen and utensils while you’re with us, but please clean up after yourself and leave it as you found it before use
- If you would like to use the washer, let either me or my housemate know so we can help put it on the correct wash cycle
- Please lock doors as you enter and exit the property
There is one Retaurant on the ground floor of the building which sometimes causes strong spices smell while entering to the building lobby.You need to adjust for 10-15 secs.No smell in the house.
I'm a 30 year old Software Engineer living in Sydney, Australia.
I love travelling and meeting people. I especially enjoy the sense of discovery when I'm visiting a new area, either in my home town of Sydney or halfway around the world. I take heaps of photos and I use the inspiration of new places, cultures and people to inform my artwork.