Beach Studio is a fantastic one minute stroll to beautiful Narrawallee Beach. Great for couples or solo travellers, this self contained spacious studio is set in a large garden with a private entrance. Formerly an artist's studio, the space has original art pieces and an extensive book and magazine collection. There are basic kitchen facilities, a bathroom with washing machine, a sun deck and a shady courtyard. Includes linen, bath towels, beach towels, tea, coffee etc.
Beach Studio is an open plan studio which is located behind a family holiday home. It is a separate dwelling set within a shared large garden.
Take the path on the right hand side of the house to the Beach Studio. The driveway is available for guest parking.
Guests can arrive anytime after 2pm - there is a keysafe to access keys.
Features in the studio:
- Double bed with quality linen, bath towels, beach towels, summer and winter doonas, extra blanket
- Kitchen facilities: electric stove top, convection microwave, full size fridge, kettle and toaster. Large stainless steel dish for washing up as there is no kitchen sink, bathroom sink only. Cutlery, crockery, glassware and cooking utensils.
- Bathroom facilities: walk in shower, washing machine, hand basin and toilet
- Lounge area: 2 cane lounge chairs and TV
- Dining area: dining table and chairs
- BBQ area: gas BBQ in courtyard, outdoor chairs
-Heating/cooling: electric heater, overhead fan
-Extra features: Books, magazines, DVD player
There are 3 stairs at entry and the entire studio is one level.
Guests are welcome to explore the garden. You may come across a family member pottering about.
Enjoy exclusive use of the BBQ in the shady courtyard.
Interakcija s gostima
Our guests' privacy will be respected. We welcome a chat if we are around.
Lots of local wildlife in the garden and in the local area. Listen for the calls of the whip bird and lookout for the kookaburras. Possums can often be spotted in the trees around the studio at night.
Originally a south coast girl, I am currently living in Melbourne studying a Master of Music therapy. I love to travel, especially in Australia and Europe. I am on the south coast as much as possible and enjoy meeting guests from all over the world!