Take a break from a hectic world in our new, bright, and cozy timber frame cottage just one mile from all the shops and conveniences of Blue Hill. Luxuriate in king size beds, amazing views, and intimate, quiet spaces. Centrally located to Acadia National Park, Camden, Belfast, Stonington, and Bangor.
We put a lot of love and attention in building this cottage to share with you. Thank you for treating it with the same care and respect you would expect from visitors in your own home.
- Note cottage has a septic system. Do not flush any feminine products or non-degradable items down the toilet and dispose of kitchen grease in the trash when cool.
- Smoke OUTSIDE cottage only.
- Only eat food in the dining area of the cottage and do not leave opened/exposed food out on tables or counters.
- Note check-in time is 4:00pm, and check-out time is 11:00am. Please be mindful of these times, as we perform thorough cleaning between visits.
- No pets or service animals allowed on property.
- Only verified AIRBNB Guests overnight in cottage. For legal and insurance purposes, we need to know who is here.
Please also acknowledge:
Cottage is on a working farm with animals. Do not enter any buildings on property, besides cottage, without permission.
Cottage does not have a TV.
We moved to Blue Hill to raise our young family. We love every minute of it. Our farm grows food for the local food pantry and you will likely see us working up the hill from the cottage during your stay. We enjoy meeting people but also respect your privacy. Please feel free to ask questions and let us know how we can assist with special requests.