Simple cozy three bedroom home with old oak wood flooring. Great location; 15 minutes pleasant walk to downtown Paso with its artisan restaurants, tasting rooms, shops & nightlife. House comes with updated HVAC for your comfort. All rooms have queen sized beds with down pillows & comforters for your comfort and to keep you warm at night. Kitchen comes with gas range, dishwasher, pots, pans, flatware, plates, cups, coffee maker, and spring water on a dispenser.
The home is 75 years old, comes with three bedrooms and a 1.5 bath. The property comes with 8,000 square feet of sloping yard space containing several oak trees and a fire pit. The home is simple, clean, and cozy with a rustic appeal. Two bedrooms are furnished a two queen sized platform beds with memory foam mattress and the master bedroom with a queen sized bed with mattress and box springs with a quilt or down comforter blanket. The living room is simple, spacious, and furnished with couch, chaise, Smart TV, lamps, and industrial rustic style coffee table and entry way table with drawers. Dining area is furnished with farmhouse dining table with two benches lighted by island pendant lighted fixture. The house is unique, simple, cozy, and comfortable, and I hope that all my guest enjoy their stay with great satisfaction.
Access to the wifi internet, laundry with washer and gas dryer, kitchen, bathroom, and all the bedrooms. Guests are not permitted to access the closets in the master bedroom. In the main bathroom you will find samples of body wash, shampoo and toothpaste, as noted in the drawers. Entertainment is available via a Smart TV in the living room with access to Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime, and two local channels.
Interakcija s gostima
When I am in town or not working I will be more than privileged to show you around the surrounding areas and San Luis Obispo county.
This house is two stories with wood stairs which lead to the bedrooms. The terraced backyard has stone steps leading to the top and is surrounded by many oak trees, not recommended for people with knee problems or the use of high heels. Furthermore, bedding comes with goose down comforters to keep you warm at night and house is cleaned with mostly earth friendly products.
- Smoking is permitted outside the home in the designated area.
- Use of illegal drugs or cannabis are not permitted at all
- Only small sized non-hairy dogs are allowed. Doggie bed are provided; you are encouraged to bring your own doggie bed; mine may not meet your requirement. They are not allowed on the beds and inside the bedrooms; allowed in the hallways.
- I ask all guest when they depart to place all towels and bathrobes inside the laundry basket and place them by the laundry room. Furthermore, I ask all guest to take out their trash located outside the laundry room to the left and turn off the AC or heating prior to departure or when not at home.
- Turn off the AC/Heating
- Please wash all dishes and stow in the dishrack or place them inside the dishwasher; dish washing detergent located under the sink.
- Use of the fire pit is prohibited due to city regulations.
- Parties are not allowed
**I ask all my lovely guest to maintain cleanliness of my home, it's not a perfect home but it's lovely and cozy home. Thank you very much.
My name is Angel, I 49 years old professional who works long hours and enjoys traveling, movies, running, theater, yoga, hiking, and wine. I have been around the world eight times with my military career and on my own. I haven't been to any destination that I disliked. Enjoy Thai, Korean, Singaporean, Lebanese, Greek, and Spanish.