Hello Nicole, Thanks for your ever so kind thoughts.
I try to mention Positive things about God like guests in public domain, But your review seems a bit false i am afraid. Hence i have to write the truth here.
Learning to observe simple kind and humble instructions and requests in a foreign hosts' family home (not a high priced hotel with luxury) is an art and time will hopefully teach our honorable guests who have different mis-perceptions .Sorry.
Baby proofing is a requirement.
Hope guests feel grateful for Bed and Breakfast to eat in a table in your room ! Perhaps u missed seeing it being in your own frame of mind.
In addition there was filled mini-fridge, oranges on the go, arranging pvt taxi at 3 am by my wife ! Borrowing Adaptor (cost saving mentality), disturbing the baby with their repeated late night arrivals and late night noisy packing and hence the sleep gets disturbed of all members who work very hard to meet ends as we get up early despite the interrupted sleep.
It is easy to get 'silent room' in dozens of hostels and dormitories in central London for the dearer cost! Please apologize if we were tolerant for you broke our simple rule to wear shoes in our flat. The room has religious gods etc. And i did mention to you and your mom in person. She told me it is in Vietnam culture too. But your actions were to the contrary i am afraid. Sorry to speak the truth. If our toddler picks up shoes and licks it? If he enters toilets and licks the tiles? Hence the simple reason to follow simple safety and health related points.
We are indeed grateful for your visit that helps our baby's future and we learn too to in this process inspite of meeting the wishes of 99% of our guests. Sorry i feel u fall into the other 1% category. Maybe next time .
We can't list all the rules as it will need a 100 page book -how to keep a home baby proof ? Hope common sense prevails.