- 10 mins walk to Hochiminh complex,
- 30 mins walk to Old Quarter
- 5 minutes drive to West lake,
- 10 minutes drive to Old Quarter and Sword lake the heart center of the city.
- Grab and Uber taxi are available.
- A peaceful oasis in Ba Dinh district is where most of Hanoi’s historical monuments can be found, including Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, Hanoi Flag Tower, and Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum.
Political center of the city.
- A private, well lit room in a house tucked away in a quiet alley right in the middle of the city and in the foreigner area community. Many 2nd and 3rd generation Hanoians live here.
- These early hour markets sell all the fresh food you’d expect and more. It’s the best place for fresh fruit in the city
– The prices are sure to be lower than from the street vendors.
- This is not a hotel, guest house or budget hotel. This is our house and what we want to provide is an unique and local stay for our guests. We will do our best to provide a warm welcome to everyone who stays with us, available when needed and give your privacy otherwise.
This is a fully furnished apartment and fully equipped kitchen on the 2nd floor of a our apartment with a big garden on topfloor.
and an electric fan are also provided in each room.
- Free Laundry during your stay.
- A bicycle is available and free to use during the stay.
Interakcija s gostima
We will try to be around the most that we can for immediate assistance. However, when we are not on premise, our phone and Airbnb app are always reachable.
- This is your decision to stay among local, so pls keep in mind that neighborhood is pretty quiet after 10pm as the sleeping time of Vietnamese.
- We don't allow extra guest staying overnight unless you notice me in advance and extra charge is applied.
- We can help you arrange tours to Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long, Mai Chau, Sapa or Northeast Vietnam at reasonable price with reputable services.
Smoking on the top floor. We have set up an astray for you for your convenience.
-Please clean your own dishes.
-Your security is our top concern, which is why we have a CCTV system constantly monitored for your safety.
-NOTE: House is privately owned. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
If you need airport pick up, feel free to ask me so that we can arrange pick-up car.
- Most importanly make yourself at home and enjoy the great city of Hanoi !