The apartment is located in the center of Milan. It's the ideal place for all those people who want to relax, discover and enjoy the beautiful Milano. The Duomo is just around the corner and the metro stop Missori is located in front of the building gate.
A typical Milanese apartment (it still has the original wood ceiling) that got renovated but still maintains the magical atmosphere of the old Milanese lifestyle. The flat has two separate bedrooms, one bathroom with a shower and a kitchen with a small living area.
My guests will have access to the whole apartment.
Interakcija s gostima
During your stay, in case you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me
As written in my presentation, my job makes travel a lot during the year, thats why, when I am not in town or I don't have time, I've decided to entrust the management of the apartment to Hostmate.
Hostmate professional team will welcome you and make you feel just like home as they will always be available to help you in case you have any issue with my place. They will assist you during your whole stay and will make your check-in and check-out as smooth as possible.
In order to make your stay unforgettable I invite all my guests to keep in mind this few rules:
- Keep me updated asap on your arrival time
- In case of delay let me know by sending me a text or just by writing me here on Airbnb so that we can reschedule your check-in
- Please respect my flat as if it's your own
- Please don't make loud noises during the night
- In Italy we do and care about the trash recycling, so please do it
- Please don't smoke inside the apartment
- If you need to check-in after 7:00 pm there is a late check-in fee (20 euros) that needs to be paid cash at your arrival, this fee will be 40 euros if you need to check-in after 11:00 pm
- Animals are not allowed in the apartment
- Loosing the keys will cost you 100 euros (i will need to change the entire door lock), so please pay attention
my name is Nicola and I am a 28 years old strategy consultant.
I have a lot of hobbies so I truly believe that a few lines are not enough to list them all :P
As for my educational career when I was 17 I spent a year in the US as an exchange student. Back in Milan I've achieved my degree at Bocconi University (2011) and after a master degree at ESADE Business School in Barcelona I moved to Indonesia to work for a fashion e-commerce company.
Right now I am based in Milan but my job allows me to travel a lot and that's why I've decided to join the Airbnb community and rent my apartment.
Wanna know more about me? Well, don't hesitate to text me :)
Welcome to my house, and please, make yourself at home.