- Lad Prao is in the Northern part of BKK. It's not that close to downtown (20-35 mins train ride).
- 750m walk to MRT Lat Phrao.
- I have 3 cats.
- Authentic Thai neighborhood.
- I have 3 cats.
3 beautiful private rooms (with 6 beds and 1 floor mattress total - good for 10 people), each with an en-suite bathroom in a four-storey townhouse. Great common area with 2 sofa beds (good for 3 extra people). 750m away from the Ladprao MRT. Free high speed WiFi. My cats and I also live here.
It's a 4 bedrooms 4.5 bath townhouse. I and my three cats live in one of the bedroom on the 3rd floor. There are one and two guest rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors, respectively. I'll decide which room to give your group depending on the availability. If you want to book a specific room, please ask. Or book each room directly (please check out my profile for more listings). The number of room you get will depend of the number of people in your group (1-4 = 1BR, 5-7 people = 2BR, 8-10 people = 3BR and 11-13 people = 3BR + two sofa beds in the living room and sitting area on the 2nd floors can be added for sleeping). If you need more room for less people, there'll be an extra charge. Please ask for more detail. There is no elevator. So please prepare to carry your own luggage up the stairs.
All three guestrooms are also listed separately on Airbnb. Therefore, during your stay, there might be other guests staying in other guestrooms. Please be respectful, polite and friendly to other guests while using shared area. The shared interior and exterior areas of the house are equipped with a 24 hours CCTV and each room has its own digital door lock for extra security.
- Your bedroom
- Shared areas which includes living/dining room, kitchen, terrace and garden on the first and mezzanine floor.
- You can borrow my bicycle, free of charge on a first come first served basis.
Interakcija s gostima
I work full time from Monday-Friday and normally go to gym 4 days a week after work. So I'm not home most of the time. I'm easily reached by Airbhb message or phone. And I'm always up to hang out if you want to. Please ask. :)
- The road to my house at night could be a little bit too dark in some areas. I've been walking in and out at night by myself without any problem. But please be cautious and aware of your surrounding. If you're a girl traveling by yourself, I'd suggest to take a taxi or motorbike taxi when you come back at night.
- Baby crib can be added at an additional charge. Please ask.
• Please treat my place as you would treat your own. If you move any furniture, please put it back where it belongs when you check out.
• Smoking indoor is prohibited. Smoking outdoor or on a balcony/terrace are allowed with door closed.
• No shoes in the house.
• Please turn off AC and light in any room you're not using
• Non registered guest is not allowed during your stay.
• You're welcome to use my kitchen but please clean up after yourself.
• Please keep your voice down after 11PM and before 8AM. Be respectful, polite and friendly to other guests while using shared areas.
• Please don’t leave your belongings in the shared area. And please keep it cleaned at all time.
• Please put all trash in a trash can provided. If the can is full, please bring the trash down and put it in the bin in front of the house.
• Please don't feed human food to my cats. And make sure they're not in your room when you leave.
• Please be very careful when you open/close my front door to make sure my cats don’t go outside the house. If they do, please bring them back in before you close the door again.
• Please make sure you close and lock any door/window you open after you leave the area.
My name is Tatiya. I'm a geophysicist working for a Thai national oil company. I love traveling and also love any chance to meet new people and learning new culture from around the world.
My other passion beside traveling is food. Most of the time when I travel, these two passions collided. I normally end up planning my trip based on where I'm going to eat that day. :D I also love to cook. But it's not really worth it to cook in Bangkok when you live alone. It's much cheaper to just eat out. So If you'd like to try a traditional home cooked meal, I'll be more than happy to prepare something for you. Please check me out on Airbnb Experience. It was launched in Bangkok on March 16th, 2017 and I'm one of the first 9 hosts in Bangkok. My first experience is called "Thai Delight". And my 2nd experience "Pad Thai Cooking Class" was also now launched in September, 2017. :)
Looking forward to hosting all of you.
Ps. I have won the Airbnb Bangkok Host Award 2015 for the contribution I gave to the Bangkok Airbnb community. Please rest assured, you'll be in good hands. ;)