Houseboat is situated in the beggining of the Prague's monument zone and offers full comfort of the apartment with an amazing atmosphere on the Vltava river even in winter time! No worries, there is a high performance heating for your full comfort and aircondition for summer time!
You will get a small boat for 6 people with an electric engine for free, so you can explore Prague by own way.
Feel free to ask, if you need to know or help with anything!
There are two bedrooms (doublebed + 2x single bed) with an individual access, living room (comfortbale foldable sofa for two) with the kitchen corner and the dining table, bathroom with a bathtub, entrance hall and terracce. Parking is in front of the houseboat.
Houseboat Franklin is placed in a private area on the one of the Prague's island - Cisarska louka (Imperial Meadow) 15 min from the main touristic attractions.
You can read about a experience and a service with us on the neighboring Houseboat Benjamin (see social site Face - book Houseboat Benjamin or find us here https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7792995).
In the houseboat is possible to stay all year around - cooling and heating is provided by the AC units.
Interakcija s gostima
We welcome our guest personally to show basic for your stay, but no worries - we don't glut you with too many informations - everything else you can read in the guidebook we send you and which is prepared for you on place.
We respect your privacy. We are happy to help with restaurants recommendations, cultural events, reservations and much more. Don't hesitate to ask, we are here to make your stay perfect and enjoyable.
From the main road there is a access from the stairs (working on to make them more comfortable). But there is also another possibility to get there without stairs (about 250 meters is the main entrance to the area).
Strictly non smoking houseboat. It is possible only outside on the terrace and close the door, please.
In case of party, please, keep the volume low after 10pm.
Do not put hot oil into the sink - clean it with the towels and put it in the garbage.
Keep the bathroom's floor dry! Thank you
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STEERING A SMALL BOAT ON THE RIVER
1) Safety above all, never take risks.
2) To use our boat, you should be 18 years of age or older.
3) Our boats have maximum capacity of 6 people/650 kg. You shouldn't allow more people on the board, otherwise all consequences are at your risk and expense.
4) Boats may not be operated while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
5) You shall not leave boat unattended while boat is still activated.
6) Do not limit other vessels. Do not endanger human health or assets located on the waterway. At the time of the canoe, regattas or other competitions, steer slowly by the bank.
7) Do not cross fairway of other vessels at a short distance and don't change your navigation suddenly, make sure that others can see which way you are going. Keep in mind that bigger boats need much more time to react!
8) When two small boats approach each other in the way there could be a risk of collision, each boat has to change its corridor to the right so they pass by the left sides. Attention - this rule does not apply in relation to bigger boats and yachts under sail.
9) Always pay attention to your corridor and surroundings, there can be swimmers (yes, even in winter times) or dangerous objects. Passing by the beach, keep 50 meters distance from the buoys and keep your speed under 10 km/h.
10) Approach bridges in such a way that you are visible for any oncoming traffic. Slow down your speed when turning.
11) Sailboat (yacht) under sail always has priority over all other small vessels.
12) With a motor boat steer through the middle of the river.
13) The yellow buoys remark a dedicated space. If they are accompanied by a sign "A1 - Zákaz proplutí" (A1 - Prohibition of passage) on the bank, never enter such area!
14) You may not tie the boat to trees, under or at bridges and at places at which prohibition signs apply, always use dedicated space for mooring.
15) People live near the water, respect their privacy. Please make sure not to cause any nuisance such as a loud noise.
16) In case anyone fall in the water, use immediately the life vest.
17) From the sunset use the lights to be visible for the other boats.
18) Stay far away from the cascade and yellow buoys
You declare that you have been informed and instructed on the rules of operation of a small boat on the river and you will abide by all the rules relating thereto.
Ovaj domaćin ima 6 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We know how important is personal experience and try to provide to our guests the same what we expect from the other hosts! We love to travel and we always seek for unique experience! Already visited Mexico, Morocco, Jordan, Egypt, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Germany, Poland, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Great Britain, Austria, Slovakia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Cyprus, Iran, Georgia, Armenia..and hope on our list will be more and more countries!