Perfect location for visiting Lamar University. This listing is for 1 private room with shared bathroom. If you need two separate rooms if available you can also book another room just check my other listings. The neighborhood is very quiet making your visit peaceful and restful day and night.
The sharable space includes relaxing living room with hammock, kitchen and fitness room with great equipment to help you stay/get in shape.
Private bedroom with full size bed. Shared bathroom, fitness room, kitchen and living room.
Welcome to our home!
Dear Guest, thanks for your stay!
Here is the useful information and house rules for the safety, comfort, and peace and quietness of all residents. We highly recommend you to read it carefully and keep it for your future reference. If you have any concern or question, please feel free to let us know. We may amend it at any time. We guarantee to try all our best to establish a small, comfy and friendly living small community. However, we are holding the right to cease the service without any refund if any guest fails to respect any rule. Thanks for your understanding so much! When you stay here, we will take care of you, love you as our family, and respect you as an important part of this small community! And we encourage you to take care of each other, love each other, and make friends here. Our network is linksys11818. The password is j0917wsexs.
•KEYS. Copying keys is prohibited and you will be responsible for the fees for replacement of door lock and labor fees if you lose the key.
•PARKING. Never block vehicles of any other tenants of the house. Park where you were instructed to.
•QUIET TIME. Please try to keep quiet between 11pm to 6am.
• SMOKING. Tobacco products including smokeless tobacco like snuff and smoked tobacco like cigarette and cigars are prohibited in our place including garage.
• FIREARMS AND DANGER. Firearms are prohibited here. Please also don’t bring any dangerous weapon, liquid, or other things with you. We are committed to providing a child-like and children friendly living community. In each of our deep heart lives a child who doesn’t like weapons. Thanks for your understanding. We encourage every resident to help each other if any natural disaster, accident or any unexpected emergent serious illness happens. We are blessed. We encourage you to always keep your mobiles powered and accessible and always remember “911”. We also encourage you to download the app of airbnb so that you can send messages to the host.
• NOISE. When talking or listening to the music in your room, please keep the volumes down so as not to disturb the other residents. Headphone is preferred.
• SAFETY. Please close and lock all the windows in your bedroom when you leave. Also lock front door. We are not responsible for the belongings that you leave in your room. So far, there has not been any guest who had safety problem living here. Be assured but always be alert.
• RESTROOM. Please help us prevent any clogging to the toilet and the bathtub. Please use the plunger if the toilet is clogged. In rare circumstance where water overflows because of the clogging, you would be responsible for the damage to the floor or the bathroom carpet.
• ELECTRICITY. Please switch off all lights and fans when you leave.
• WASHER-DRYER. We only provide free washing for guests staying longer than seven nights: twice washings and twice dryings per week (7 nights). Please prepare your own detergents and we will charge extra $5 per time for washing and $5 per time for drying.
• WATER SAVING. As the very limited water in this earth, we are committed to be a water-saving home. Please only wash clothes when you have full loads. Help us save water also by shortening your showers.
• KITCHEN. If you use the kitchen, please wash your dishes as you go. Feel free to use the refrigerator, the kettle, the oven, the small oven, and the stove. Dish wash liquid & dish sponge and hand soap will be provided. Things, machines, and tools beside those mentioned above are host’s personal items. Please only use the things in the kitchen listed above and instructed orally by the host.
• FRIDGE. Upon departure you must leave the fridge empty and clean or part of your security deposit may be withheld.
• CLEANING. Thank you for leaving your room in a decent state of cleaning. Please also keep the bathroom clean. No smoking at any place within the apartment (for the safety of yours and our neighbor). We will help to clean the room and the bathroom. Cleaning tools will be provided if you would like to clean by yourself. Thanks for your cooperation and respect to our time.
• FRONT AND BACK YARD. Please do not leave any belongings outside. Please keep quiet since our neighbors all like peace.
• GUESTS. Sorry we usually do not allow guests/visitors.
• CARPET. Please avoid putting the outdoor shoes directly on the carpet. Please also help us to keep the carpet clean and intact. Any damage to the carpet caused by the guests would be charged.
• PROVIDED AND NOT PROVIDED AT HOME. For your convenience, we list the items these are provided to be used by the guest. Beside the following list and beside the things instructed orally by the host, things are not supposed to be provided to the guest. When you are not sure, please ask the host. Thanks. Provided Items List: dining table, dining seats, dishes, silver, refrigerator, dish wash liquid, dish wash sponge, hand soap liquid, the kettle, the oven, the stove, the trash can, clothes washer, clothes dryer, and reasonable amount of toilet papers.
Thanks for your stay! Thanks for your understanding, again! Reasonable rules are always the solutions for our long-term freedom and peace. We are eager to establish a sustainable friendly living community with our sincere hearts and with your cooperation. We love you and encourage you to take care of yourself well and love each other!