We are located just 4 miles from Historic Cape May & World Famous Doo Wop Wildwood Boardwalk. Shopping, Museums & more! You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space & convenient location. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Charming 2 bedroom home, sleeps up to 5 with 1 queen, 1 full, 1 single bed, 1 1/2 bath, kitchen, washer/dryer, gas grill & Free Golf Cart!
You will have access to the entire house! Plus access to all the amenities, activities & features of Beachcomber Camping Resort.
Interakcija s gostima
The Camp Store is open daily to assist you during your stay.
Linens & towels are not supplied, please bring them with you.
Beachcomber Camping Resort
462 Seashore Road, Cape May, NJ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) RENTAL RULES NOTICE
Guest Name: Cabin(URL HIDDEN)PM# ____ Apartment Gate House TEEPEE 731/73(URL HIDDEN) Arrival Date(URL HIDDEN)Departure Date: Dog Friendly: Y or N
The management at Beachcomber Camping Resort wants you to enjoy your vacation and have a great time at this facility. To ensure your stay is as pleasant as your neighbors’ are, we feel it is important to bring a few critical rules to your attention.
1. I accept the terms and conditions of this reservation for myself and all other members of my party. I agree that my credit card on file and/or my cash security deposit is to be used for damages and breakages. I understand that if this is insufficient to cover damages/ breakages, that I am liable for the additional amount. Upon receipt of a satisfactory departure report, the security deposit will not be used/utilized/charged. If a cash deposit is received and no damage occurs, the cash deposit shall be mailed back within 10 days after check out. I hereby agree that Beachcomber has the right to charge my credit card/cash deposit to cover any damages to the unit.
2. We understand that some guests have allergies, so in an effort to accommodate all our guests, we have made our rentals, cabins & tee pees "SMOKE FREE". Smoking is NOT permitted inside any rental unit or cabin. NO smoke or open flames permitted in cabins or rentals in accordance with state law.
3. Pets are NOT permitted inside your tee pee, cabin, apartment, park model, or house or on your cabin, apartment, park model, or house site unless you are in a 2 room suite dog-friendly cabin.
4. We have supplied a charcoal grill or propane grill for your cooking needs to most rental sites.
5. Quiet hours begin promptly at 11:00 pm each night and run through to the following day at 8:00 am. No music, loud noise, etc. will be
tolerated during these hours.
6. Curfew of children under 18 begins promptly at 11:00pm. Please see that children are back at your site by that time. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
7. As a courtesy to our guests that are renting a rental, tee pee or cabin after you, we ask that you be packed and ready to check out of the Cabin, Tee Pee or Rental before 11:00am.
8. Boats, kitchen tents, tents, gazebos, or any other type of enclosure, structure, or unit is not permitted to be stored or erected on the site.
9. If you check-out when the campground store is closed, please deposit your gate card, rental key, and remotes in the store door mail slot. We will gladly mail your refund back to you after a satisfactory inspection.
10. You must abide by the general rules of the campground as set forth on the campground map & newspaper.
11. In addition, other rules and policies, as set forth by the management, may become necessary.
12. Cable TV and DVD player remotes require a $10.00 cash deposit EACH. Remotes are necessary for TV use. (excludes Tee Pee)
If you are staying in a Tee Pee, 1 Room, 2 Room, or Loft Cabin, the following rules apply:
1. Cooking is NOT permitted inside the cabin or tee pee. The microwave is supplied for warming up food.
2. Security deposit deductions will be taken for the following: $50 minimum for excessive cleanup, $20 for lost key, $10 for missing or damaged cutting board, $35 for damaged double bed mattress covers, $30 for damaged bunk bed mattress covers, $75 for damaged or missing cable box, $125 for smoking. All other charges for damaged/missing items are at management discretion. (Not all apply to Tee Pee)
3. No more than 4 people may be registered in a 1 room cabin, or 6 people in a tee pee, 2 room cabin suite or loft. This is also the maximum occupancy of the cabin sites at any one time including day & overnight guests. This is strictly enforced. Remember that fees are based on 2 adults, 2 children, and 1 car. All extra people or cars will be charged at the daily rate.
4. If you are staying in a dog-friendly 2 room suite cabin and have a dog(s) with you, you must also sign the Canine Accommodation Agreement.
If you are staying in a Park Model, Apartment, or Gate House, the following rules apply:
1. Cooking is permitted inside Park Models as well as the Apartment, and Gate House.
2. Security Deductions for excessive cleanup in Park Models as well as the Apartment, and Gate House are a minimum of $150 for excessive cleanup, $20 for lost key, $10 for missing or damaged cutting board, $35 for damaged double bed mattress covers, $30 for damaged bunk bed mattress covers, $75 for damaged or missing cable box, $125 for smoking. All other charges for damaged/missing items are at management discretion.
3. No more than 6 people may be registered in Park Models. This is also the maximum occupancy of Park Models. No more than 4 people may be registered in the Apartment; no additional people will be permitted. No more than 5 people may be registered in the Gate House. Remember that fees are based on 2 adults, 2 children, and 1 car. All extra people will be charged at the current daily rate.
I, the undersigned, agree to all the above conditions and that any violation of the foregoing rules will result in my eviction from the campground without refund:
Od 4. Rujan 2017. - 1. Studeni 2017. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 6 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Beachcomber Camping Resort is an independent, family owned camping resort run by the second generation of the founding family (the 3rd generation is gainfully employed here as well!). 2017 marks our 42nd anniversary season.
Beachcomber Camping Resort is just 4 miles from Victorian Cape May beaches & the world famous Doo Wop Wildwood Boardwalk. We are a 100-acre wooded park with full-service resort amenities, including 2 spring-fed lakes, a large sandy white beach, 3 adult pools, 3 kiddie pools, and more.