Charming 1 living room and 2 bedrooms ( for the moment only 1 bedroom is available)beautifully restaured flat in the very hearth of Budapest on the Hungarian Champs-Elysees- Andrássy Boulevard. Suitable for 1 up to 6 persons. All the important places to see in the neighborhood.
Charming 1 living room and 2 bedrooms (for the moment only one bedroom is available) beautifully restaured flat in the very hearth of Budapest on the Hungarian Champs-Elysees- Andrássy Boulevard. Suitable for 1 up to 6 persons. The windows of the flat are looking to the Boulevard that is very beautiful especially in the Christmas time with all the special lightening and in the warmer seasons when all the trees are green. All the important places to see in the neighborhood : the Opera House, the Heroes Square, Váci street, Basilica, Danube Corso or the Castle by walk reachable distance. Subway, more bus and tram lines at couple of minutes distance. If you come by car there is a very close garage.
You can have breakfast in the Publin bar that is situated in the same building.
The very famous "rom kocsma-s"- "ruin pubs" of Budapest within 7 minutes by walk.
TV with many channels, WI-FI, washing machine, hair dryer.
The feeling is just like beeing at home.
Notable Spots in the neighbourhood :
* Hungarian State Opera House
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.
In Oktogon Square Grand Boulevard crosses Andrássy Avenue, which collects most traffic from the downtown. There are 2 tram lines, 1 metro line and 1 bus line, which link the city centre's parts. The stations are just 2 minutes from our apartment's entrace.
Bubi public bike station is close to the apartment (from May 2014).
Transport from the airport:
* by taxi aprox. 30 min. There is a fixed priced taxi service at the airport. You can find their desk at the exit.
* by train during daytime for aprox. 45min. Ticket can be bought in Tourinform Office. From Terminal no. 2. you can go to the train stop by bus no. 200E. There are 5 trains in an hour. The train arrives to Nyugati Pályaudvar (West Train Station). From here you should take the subway to Deák Tér. Than only take a few steps to th flat on Andrássy út.
*by minibus Airport Shuttle. It takes aprox. 40 minutes the door-to-door service.
You can use the whole flat, only one bedroom is not available for the moment.
Interakcija s gostima
You can reach me on Airbnb chat or my mobile except sleeping:-)
The check in is flexible but after 19:00 there is a fee of 10 EUR to pay for late check in service. There is a tourist tax to pay at your arrival in cash that is the 4% of the whole amount. At your wish I can organize you transfer from the airport or to the airport.
Ovaj domaćin ima 51 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a happy tipe. I love traveling, meeting new people and exploring the world.
My loved travel destinations are Italy, Greece and France. If you become my guest the only thing that I wish that you feel in my flat like or even better than at home.
Looking forward to see you in Budapest!