1 spavaća soba
O ovom smještaju
We have a beautiful apartment of 60 m2 on the first floor of our authentic Amsterdam house (1886). The apartment is very bright, with morning sunlight streaming in on a warm parquet floor. The mixture of antique and modern design gives a personal ambiance and makes you feel at home. From the balcony you have a great view over a tranquil garden.
- Spacious and luxorious apartment with one bedroom on the first floor
- A bathroom with a rain shower, small sink and toilet
- The kitchenette is provided with a fridge, microwave, nespresso coffee electric watercooker. Fully equipped with plates, cups, cutlery and glasses
- A dinner table for four.
- A lounge sofa with flatscreen television
- The bedroom has a double bed which could be split into two single beds
- A baby cot (up to two years) is to your disposal.
- A small safe for your belongings
- A large balcony with a table and three chairs
In summer you can take your breakfast and coffee on a sunny balcony looking over a surprisingly green and tranquil garden. The hustle and bustle feels far away. We live on the ground floor in a double apartment and only share the main entrance with our guests. We have a beautiful sweet young dutch dog, but she will only greet our guests if they wish to do so. The apartment is for your own private use.
Interakcija s gostima
Once you have arrived and we give you the keys, the apartment is all yours. We are here to help you in any way we can. If there is something missing or you would like some advise or tips on restaurants/excursions etc, do not hesitate to ask.
The minimum stay is 2 nights.
Since we are a registered B&B, we need to notate your ID number on arrival.
After 11 PM no music ( consideration with the neighbours)
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
We, Arien and Huib have been living in Amsterdam for more than 30 years. We have three grown-up children, one daughter and two sons, all independent. and also living in Amsterdam. We recently renovated our first floor into a wonderful apartment and B&B. I am a costume designer for theater/opera/film and have a webshop for a " man's favourite shirt". Huib has his own company in PR and Communication strategies. We are passionate cyclists and love to ride in Holland .
With our old timer mercedes bus and the bikes we love to travel through Europe and challenge the mountains.