You will fall in love with this apartment as soon as you arrive there, because of:
•Equipment, kitchen is fully equipped by all you might need
•Unlimited free Wi-Fi and TV
•Location in 3 min. walk to get to the Old Town Square by foot
Our apartment is located in newly renovated residence , is good decorated, has everything what you need to enjoy your trip in Prague and can fit up to 2 friends or family.
This studio apartment will be ideal for a family trip, or for a friend’s company up to 2 people.
Apartment is located next to the Old Town Sqare, it makes this offer ideal for sightseeing or for a visiting beautiful city of Prague.
Just in 2 minutes’ walking are the bigger shoping mall Palladium, traditional czeck restaurant.
Next to the shoping mall is yellow line of subway, and you’ll reach the Prague Castle (main castle in a town) or Main Railway Station within a few stops by train, next to the apartment a few tram lines you’ll reach Vysehrad Castle (second castle in a town) or directly bus to the airport .
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• 1 large double bed
• Kitchen (with all the necessary cooking utensils), and of course is a spacious dining table.
• Washing Machine
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, dryer rack)
• I provide extra cleaning and refresh bed linens/towels for free if you stay in my apartment more than 4 days.
Do not hesitate contact me if you have any question =)
Also we provide:
*Towels and sets of bed linen
*Unlimited and free Wi-Fi
*Iron, ironing board
*Good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
Interakcija s gostima
Look forward to welcome you in Prague and assist you anything you might need.
Please let me know your arrival time as soonest that I can welcome you in person.
Provided: bed-linen, towels
On request: We can arrange transfer from/to the airport, price for 1-4 persons - 25€/car
Check-in time is 3PM - 8PM. Phone call app. 30 minutes before the arrival is requared.
- Late check-in (after 20:00) costs 20 euros.
- The official check in time form 15:00 to 20:00
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 4 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
-Animals are allowed ( for extra 20 EURO)
Thank you for your understanding.