This suite offers the best of both worlds: a quiet natural setting surrounded by national forest and hiking trails, just a 5-minute stroll from Oak Creek and Red Rock Crossing and a 5-minute drive from Sedona, its grocery stores, restaurants, etc. Featuring a quality King bed, the suite shares one wall with our home, but is completely self-contained, with its own private entrance. The suite is good for couples, solo adventures, business travelers, and anyone seeking a quiet, peaceful retreat.
Sunny and cheerful, this is one of 2 suites on the property. The other is the Luxurious Pyramid Suite by Red Rock Crossing. The suite includes organic coffee, tea, and instant oatmeal for a light self-serve breakfast, as well as sodas and snacks. Our home is both luxurious and environmentally friendly, with cast earth and straw bale walls and solar heating in the main house and a beautiful living wetland for waste water disposal, plus cruelty-free toiletries and recycled paper products in the suite. Relaxing licensed massage is available next door or in the suite.
Guests have full access to their own private suite with its own external entrance, balcony, and parking space. They are also free to walk around on the grounds. Access to storage and laundry facilities can be granted upon request.
Interakcija s gostima
We live in the main house, give guests a personal orientation when they arrive, and are available to answer questions as needed. Other than that, we fully honor our guests' privacy during their stay.
- Quiet hours from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Check in is between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm unless prior arrangements are made.
- Check out is by 10:00 am unless prior arrangements are made.
Terms and Conditions
1. For the comfort of all future guests, smoking and pets are never allowed inside the suite.
2. No open flames, including the burning of candles, scented oil, and incense are allowed at any time.
3. Guests shall keep the premises, furniture, furnishings, appliances, and fixtures in good order and condition. The guests agree to pay the owner for costs to repair, replace, or rebuild any portion of the premises damaged by negligence and caused by the guests or his/her invitees.
4. Owner may withhold from the security deposit only such amounts as are reasonably necessary to remedy tenant defaults or damages to premises caused by guests, exclusive of ordinary wear and tear. Excess oil, makeup, etc. on sheets or towels will incur an additional cleaning and/or replacement fee, depending on the damage. If damages of the above nature exceed the amount of the security deposit, the guests are nonetheless responsible for the additional costs.
5. The guests’ personal property is not insured by the owner, and the guests release the owner of all responsibility for the loss due to damage or theft of the guest's personal property.
6. No guest, or their guest, shall hold the owner responsible for ANY injury occurring on or off the premises, regardless of reason or fault.
7. Guests shall conduct themselves, and require other persons on the premises with guest consent, to conduct themselves in a manner that is safe and will not disturb the neighbor's peaceful enjoyment of their premises.
8. If any legal action or proceeding be brought by either party to enforce any part of this Agreement, the action shall be brought to mediation in Yavapai County and the prevailing party shall recover, in addition to all other relief, reasonable fees, but not for travel and accommodations.
Ovaj domaćin ima 16 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Having lived in Sedona since 2003, my wife and I are very knowledgeable about the area and happy to answer questions and provide suggestions to make your stay great. Living on-site, we are available to help you, yet also respect your privacy. We are award-winning authors, consultants, and workshop leaders and love living here with our sweet rescued dog, Buddy.
I am president of Near Bridge, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in helping people get along better. I'm also the lead author of the highly praised book, The Consistent Consumer: Predicting Future Behavior Through Lasting Values.
My wife Heather is director of research for Near Bridge, the author of Beauty without the Beasts: a Guide to Cruelty-Free Personal Care, and an animal protection advocate.
We are co-authors of the award-winning book Great Peacemakers, which tells the inspiring true life stories of 20 great peacemakers from around the world. To date, the book has won more than 35 book awards and is endorsed by 3 presidents and 3 Nobel Peace Prize winners.