This wonderfully bright upstairs room (two windows plus a skylight) is a delight. It's the most private room in the house, with a gabled ceiling (about 6'2" in the center) and cubby holes for storage and a separate walk-in closet. It is up a "steep and very narrow stairway". (If you don't know what a "gabled" ceiling means, please look it up! :)
Beautiful charming 1906 home in Seattle, 1 1/2 blocks from Green Lake park. Share semi-private new bathroom with other guests (if any) (owner uses separate toilet and sink, but shares shower with guests). Kitchen facilities available, also hot tub in backyard oasis with hammock and heritage-status English Walnut tree.
Besplatan parking u sklopu smještaja
Nije dostupno: Detektor dima
Nije dostupno: Detektor ugljikovog monoksida
Consideration for others is the name of the game! :)
(1) If you use something, put it back when you're done.
(2) Clean up after yourself (including, for example, hair in the bathroom).
(3) The cats are indoor only so just be careful when entering/exiting.
(4) Mark any food on shelves or in fridge with your initials.
(5) If you have a question about anything, ask away!