Very nice cabin in the rockies, in Golden, Close to the transacanada highway (advantage: easy to fine, fantastic view and inconvinent: it can be noisy for some people (if you want less noisy cabin you can choose cabin 6 and the main lodge but they are more expensive)), it's a perfect gateway for couples or single person. The view is really nice on the rockies and kicking horse ski resort from the cabin. This is a cabin for typical Canadian rockies experience.
Interakcija s gostima
I am a volunteer ski patrol at kickinghorse I can show you the mountain in details.
- No smoking except in outdoor designated areas
- Check in time is from 16:00 PM to 22:00 PM at the latest; check out time is 11:00 am at the latest
- Please note that we are on Mountain Standard Time which is the same time zone as Alberta.
- No Pets
- The outdoor hot tub is open from 7:00 AM to 9:30 PM; children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the hot tub; all youth to the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Kitchen area must be cleaned after use - dishes washed and counters/stove wiped down, etc.
- No party is allowed