Our flat is on a silent street, the close neighborhood is quiet and calm. We are right next to the bay - you can even see a little bit of the sea from our windows! The house is located in Siltasaari (a part of Hakaniemi), which is in the City Centre of Helsinki, close to shops, stores, bars, restaurants, clubs. 10 min walk to the Main Railway Station.
- Officially silence in the building 10 PM - 8 AM.
- No shoes accepted indoors. Please bring flipflops if needed.
- Smoking only outdoors. We have a nice inner yard with benches for that, also several parks just outside the door.
- Area for your use: your bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom. Respect others privacy in the house -> do not enter others' rooms. Always text/call me if you have any questions!
- Cooking for yourself is very welcome in our kitchen. We can provide most of the basic spices that we use to share. Coffee and tea is ready for you in some quantities as well, and the tap water in Finland is drinkable and the purest in the whole world, tasting better than most bottled commercial waters. Washing dishes right after the mealtime will allow everyone to cook, and guarantee happy interaction with everyone in the flat. No deep-frying allowed though, because there's no ventilation above stove.
- Flat iron is in the closet opposite to bathroom.
- Hair dryer is in a white basket in my room ready for you with a shampoo and hair conditioner.
- If anything breaks, notice the host immediately and be prepared to reimburse the market value of the item.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 44 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi! My name is Joanna. I am 30 years old and I have graduated from the University of Helsinki (Master's Degree in Social Sciences) as well as the Helsinki Design School. My hobbies include photography, different kinds of sports, house and techno music, yoga and dance classes. I love hosting through Airbnb, giving my guests tips what to visit and helping them get a great travel experience :)