This is a modern 1 bedroom unit situated on a high floor of a trendy condominium complex.
- Only 25-30 minutes from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) by taxi!*
- Perfect for couples or business travellers
- Close to On Nut BTS station (just 8 minutes walk)
- Free wifi, Washing machine
- TV with Chromecast streaming, Free Netflix!
- Swimming pool and gym (100 baht fee per time charged by building)
*Assuming normal traffic volumes.
Fully furnished condo - great for small groups (maximum of 4 guests) or couples!
Fully equipped kitchen, free WIFI, TV. The condo even includes an iron and washing machine!
Sleeping arrangements are as follows:
1 double bed (sleeps 2 people)
1 floor mattress
Accommodations can be made for a third person. Please let me know in advance!
-Large outdoor pool and gym (EDIT: The pool and gyn now cost 100 baht per usage for short-term guests - this is the condominium staff's policy, not mine)
-7-11 convenience store (open 24 hours) inside the condominium complex
-1 Thai restaurant and 1 cafe (both also offer free WIFI and power outlets)
Interakcija s gostima
There is a support team in place to help you out if you need anything at all. Let me know if you have any questions. We will not be in your hair, just take care of the place, check out on time and return the key. And enjoy.
The standard nightly rate is for up to 2 people. As is also shown in the listing, there is a 400 baht charge for each extra person after 2 people.
As stated above, condo staff are now charging non-residents a 100 baht fee for each usage of the swimming pool and/or gym.
This is not a hotel. We don't change bedding or clean for you daily. However, if you'd like us to send in some trustworthy cleaners we know for a reasonable fee, we would be happy to do so. Just ask. :)
Lost key charge - 500 baht
Lost keycard charge - 1,000 baht
WARNING: Anyone caught sneaking extra guests in beyond the reserved number will be asked to leave without any refund given. Let's be honest and respect each other. Therefore, if you want extra guests then you need to modify the reservation accordingly before checking in.
Please conserve electricity. Turn off the aircon and TV when you leave the room. For monthly stays or longer, you are required to pay for electricity. We will bring you the electric bill after we receive it.
Strictly no smoking inside the unit. Please smoke on the balcony and keep the place free of ashes. Thank you.
Check over the house rules. When you make a booking it means you understand and accept these rules. Thank you :)
- Self Check-in is anytime after 3PM. We will leave the keys and keycard for you to collect. If you need special assistance then let us know in advance.
- No smoking inside the unit at all. There will be a fine implemented to anyone who smokes in the unit.
-No partying or rowdy behaviour as this is a private residence and people have to get up for work.
- With power being expensive please be sure to turn off all lights and air conditioner when you leave the room.
- Sorry no pets. The gym will also not be available for use as there are ID cards for residents only. Pool will cost 100 baht per time.
- Please refrain from discussing your "short-term rental status" with other residents of the building. We prefer to avoid making anyone uncomfortable in case they are unfamiliar with AirBnB or somehow think that we're just letting a bunch of strangers into the building. Just saying that you're visiting friends is sufficient enough.
Enjoy travelling, learning languages and exploring new cultures!