PRIME LOCATION - READ OUR AD ENTIRELY BEFORE BOOKING.
One of two bedrooms in a private apartment on the 2nd story of our house in heart of Downtown Hollywood. Shared bathroom. Walk to Subway/Buses, Sunset/Vine, Walk of Fame, Sign, Universal Studios & many other famous attractions! The apartment is great for families, business, and tourists. MUST BE 25 AND OVER to rent, no parties/partying, no smoking/drugs, no pets (dogs on property), no shoes. Check-in to 12midnight only & QUIET TIME 10p-8a.
READ THIS AD, OUR HOUSE RULES AND LOOK AT PICTURES ENTIRELY for detailed information on whether the room is right for your needs BEFORE YOU BOOK. When you contact us, please tell us about yourself, your guests and purpose of your stay.
We respond to requests and guests by phone, text, email, and through Airbnb from 8am-6pm PST. Contact us outside these hours for EMERGENCIES ONLY.
READ OUR THIS ENTIRELY BEFORE BOOKING:
This is one of two bedrooms in a private apartment on the 2nd story of our house in heart of Downtown Hollywood. So that means, you will most likely SHARE the bathroom, entry, hallway and entrance with other guests who rent out to other bedroom. There are LOCKS on doors. Located on the 2nd floor of our 100+ year old rustic California Craftsman house, we live downstairs and we have THREE DOGS on property.
The apartment is clean and it is decorated nicely, however, we are telling you now before you request to book - THE HOUSE IS 100 YEARS OLD AND NOT PERFECT. The doors sometimes stick, the floors are not perfect and might creak. Other guests have broken the windows and nicked the paint on the walls, amongst other small items. DO NOT COMPLAIN, we are telling you up front THIS PLACE IS NOT PERFECT. The room has been updated since the photos were taken with new blanket and flat screen TV. If you're expecting the Four Seasons Hotel, then we would suggest you choose a different place. We have three very friendly dogs that are allowed to roam in our yard and meet our guests, so must love dogs.
Please read - there are no exceptions:
- MUST BE 25 and older to rent. Copy of photo ID may be requested upon booking and check-in and/or during your stay.
- No one under 18 years old allowed to stay in apartment unless accompanied by an adult over 25 years old.
- If this is a 3rd party booking or have guests arriving separately, then you must state this PRIOR to booking.
- NO SMOKING
- NO DRUGS
- NO PARTIES/NO LATE NIGHT PARTYING
- NO PETS - we have three (3) dogs on property
- NO IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR
- QUIET TIME is between 10p-7a. This is a very quiet neighborhood and guests MUST be able to respect other people sleeping and living in the house and our neighbors.
- NO SHOES inside the apartment - we are a no shoes household.
- Check-in is at 4pm or after. NO check-ins after 12midnight. Tell us what your approximate arrival time will be.
- Check-out by 10am (flexible if requested and approved in advance).
- 1 full bed & sofa bed (queen) - please notify us before your arrival if you need the sofa bed made up otherwise there are extra sheets in the cabinet.
- We provide: a small mini-refrigerator, tea kettle, plates, cups, cutlery, kitchen utensils, and more.
- NO KITCHEN, NO STOVE, NO COOKING ALLOWED.
- Small AC unit in window (during certain times of the year, Los Angeles can get warm-hot, which in turn, makes the room warm-hot. The AC & fans help, but will not make it totally cool-freezing. We can not predict or control when this happens, so please check the weather before you book.)
- Large fan & ceiling fan
- Windows & sliding door are not to be opened
- Small space heaters in bedroom & bathroom in winter (again, during certain times of the year, Los Angeles can get cool-cold, which in turn, makes the room & bathroom cool-cold. The small heaters help, but will not make it warm-hot. We can not predict or control when this happens, so please check the weather before you book.)
- Small desk space
- Clean linens and towels
- It is your responsibility to provide any necessities you may need during your stay including but not limited to: toiletries, personal items, food, drinks, amenities, etc.
- Hair dryer (in bathroom)
- Iron & ironing board available in bathroom
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE and other hotel amenities are not provided.
- You are required to keep the apartment clean and tidy at all times, AND must leave in clean condition.
- If you move any furniture, it is your responsibility to put it back where you found it.
- Please read our House Rules for more detailed information.
- If interested in long-term rental, then must provide and fill-out: Government issued ID, back-ground check, application and rental agreement. First month and security deposit required. Payment via Air BnB. Please check Air Bnb's long-term stay policies for detailed information.
PARKING: There is FREE street parking in this neighborhood. We do not provide parking at all - finding parking is your responsibility. If you don't understand California street parking laws, please look them up online. Street parking can be easy and/or difficult - sometimes you can find parking in front of house and sometimes 2-3-4+ blocks away. Please keep in mind, the house is located IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY - parking can be difficult and walking a few blocks should be expected. Street cleaning days - NO PARKING on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10a-1p (check signs!). Do not complain about parking if you rent this space and please do not ask us to help, unfortunately, we do not have any control over street parking.
SECURITY: The house is surrounded by security gates & privacy hedge - the gate must be kept locked at all times. Lock doors and windows when out of the apartment. We remind guests there is crime and many homeless throughout the entire Hollywood/LA area. Always be sure to research and take typical travel precautions throughout your travels.
TOURIST INFO: We have left books, magazines and plenty of tourist information in the apartment. We are happy to give you any suggestions for tourist attractions, nearby grocery store, restaurants, masseuse, and various local places.
LUGGAGE: You must request this, we are sometimes unable to hold luggage or personal belongings before or during your stay. However, we found a couple of nearby places that hold luggage for a minimal fee: Hollywood Fly-Away Bus or USA Hostel located only about 5-10 minutes away in Hollywood.
DROUGHT: Currently within the State of California, there is a drought and we have to impose strict water guidelines - we are strictly regulated in watering the grass or plants, so some are either dry and/or dying, it's been a challenge keeping them in their top condition during this dire situation.
CLEANING: You are responsible to clean the room/bathroom and leave the way you received it. We inspect the entire apartment after each guest to check inventory and to ensure the apartment has been cleaned properly.
Each guest must follow our House Rules and Check-Out procedures upon departure. If the apartment is left excessively dirty/messy, then this will be included in your review and damage charges might be charged.
This property is also available for television/film/photo shoots. Please contact host for specific rates.
Guests have access to:
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 (Shared) Bathroom
Interakcija s gostima
We do our best to greet our guests upon arrival, however, we always send an introductory email with check-in instructions and apartment information to each guest.
We are available to guests by phone, text, email, and through Airbnb from 8am-6pm PST. Contact us outside these hours for EMERGENCIES ONLY.
Our interaction with guests is as much or as little as the guest wants. Have a great vacation and enjoy your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest!
LIABILITY: The Homeowners privately own the rental unit and are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of Guest personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of, or others whom they invite, to use the premises.
This document serves as the Rental Contract. You do not need to sign or print anything. By reading this entire document and renting/booking the unit(s), you are abiding to and accepting the rental policies as listed in this document.
Read our House Rules and House Manual with Check-Out Procedures prior to your arrival. We have a copy located in the apartment for your use during your stay.
Quick List House Rules:
- No check-ins after 12midnight
- Quiet time between 10p-7a
- Must be 25 and older to book, ID required upon arrival
- No Parties/No Partiers
- No Pets
- No Drugs
- We are a no shoes house, please remove shoes once inside apartment.
- If towels, linens our other items are damaged with make-up or in any other way, costs to replace will be taken out of security deposit.
- Items have been inventoried, anything found missing will be taken out of security deposit.
- Must leave apartment clean, read check out instructions and respect our house rules
Detailed House Rules:
1. HOST INFORMATION:
- After your reservation has been made, if you have any questions, we will be pleased to answer them for you.
- In an emergency we are allowed to disturb the privacy of our guests, and like wise, via 24/7 communication - phone calls, text messaging and/or email.
2.CHECK-IN TIME IS 4:00 PM (1600)
- CHECK-IN TIME MUST BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL.
– We will greet guests when the property is ready for occupancy, prior to arrival we will coordinate arrival time at property.
- No guests are permitted on the property before 4:00pm, exceptions to this policy must be made by special arrangements. Guests are kindly asked to park on the street while they wait.
- Premises will be ready for Guest occupancy at check-in time, but Host cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy.
- Please call in advance to coordinate arrival time, the day before check-in day, so that we can arrange to meet you. Please provide a working email and/or cell phone number that will reach you so we can contact you in case of last minute changes!
- If you may be arriving after 6:00 PM, special arrangements can be made for Guest property keys to be picked up. Please follow instructions we email you.
- Early check in/late check out are subject to availability with possible additional charges.
3.CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM (1000)
- LATE CHECK-OUT TIME MUST BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE AT LEAST ONE DAY PRIOR TO YOUR DEPARTURE. Exceptions are made by special arrangement only.
- Please return keys to the Host or as instructed via email before leaving.
- Unless prior arrangements are made in writing, Guests who do not vacate the rental property and return the keys by 10:00 AM or in the event Guest return to the premises without the consent after turning in the keys and checking out, a fee equal to the rental rate for one (1) day will be assessed to Guest(s) and taken out of security deposit fee.
- Early check in/late check out are subject to availability and additional charges of up to $25 an hour, unless specifically instructed by owner.
- Follow easy and simple specific Check-out procedure list located in your House Handbook.
4. EMERGENCY & CONTACT
- In an EMERGENCY CALL 911
- Call Jacquie immediately on cell phone or via email
- It is YOUR responsibility to connect with Host if an emergency has happened, keep calling until you reach us!
- We reserve the right to enter premises for daily upkeep and special services with reasonable notice to our guests.
- We will text and/or call our guests prior to going to house, except in an emergency when we have 24/7 access to the whole premises.
- In an emergency we are allowed to disturb the privacy of our guests, and like wise, via 24/7 communication - phone calls, text messaging and/or email.
- We do not want to disturb our guests and want you to have a wonderful stay.
5. CONDENSED HOUSE RULES:
1. Please remove your shoes at front door. We believe in a "no shoes" policy indoors.
2. Please turn off all lights, utilities and electronic equipment when leaving.
3. When eating, please keep beds, furniture & floor clean from any food droppings/debris/spills.
- CLEAN UP ANY SPILLS OR DEBRIS IMMEDIATELY.
- If ants or bugs are found in house, clean-up charges will be incurred and added to your (website hidden) security deposit.
4. Please eat on deck and/or dining furniture provided.
5. No food or debris down the bathroom sink or toilet.
- Throw away all food debris in garbage.
- If the sink or toilet backs-up, the repair costs will be taken out of your security deposit.
6. Please clean up after yourself & keep house clean at all times.
7. Toilet paper rolls, trash bags and other amenities are provided upon your arrival, however, it is up to the guest to purchase more for your use throughout your stay.
8. Do not thrown excessive toilet paper in toilet AND do not throw anything in toilet except toilet paper!!!
9. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10.We suggest you purchase pool or beach towels for use at the beach or other outside pools, etc.
11. Leave all amenities, books and other items in house – all items are inventoried. You will be charged if items are found missing after your stay.
**Please contribute to Energy Saving and a conscious Environment – turn off all electrical items prior to leaving.
6. NO SMOKING/NO EXCESSIVE DRINKING/NO DRUGS/NO PARTIES POLICY:
- Smoking/drugs/parties are absolutely prohibited in the house. Any guest that is found doing so in the apartment will be immediately evicted, loss of rental fees, charged a $500 minimum+ fee depending on damages and a review reflecting this on Airbnb. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO! SMOKING on the premises! Smoking is NOT permitted inside our property or within 30 feet of the structure. You must leave the premises to smoke – we suggest taking a walk around the block. Strict fines for smoking in house or on the property. ANY smoke odor in property will result in LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT. Please do not litter our property or in our neighborhood. Failure to obey this rule will result in loss of security deposit.
- NO! EXCESSIVE DRINKING of alcoholic beverages. Kegs are not permitted on property.
- NO! DRUG(s) or their use are allowed in the house.
- NO! Candles and incense are not allowed.
- If the police are called, a mandatory fee of $100 and extra fees will be assessed, which will be taken from your security deposit and charged to your (website hidden) account.
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of twenty-one (21) is allowed.
- Should a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) be arrested for underage drinking at the rental unit property or should Host(s) observe a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) under the age of 21 drinking alcoholic beverages, this rental agreement may be terminated and the Guests evicted at the option of the Host(s) with the loss of rental fees, security deposit and will be reviewed on Airbnb. Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited.
- PARTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED! This is cause for immediate eviction and $500 in fees will be taken from security deposit.
– Rental Guest understands that Host(s) will accept families, married couples, and responsible adults over the age of 25 ONLY. Guest(s) agree that more than the number of people stated on the lease shall not occupy the premises. If the unit is occupied by more than the number of people stated, it will result in loss of total rent, security deposit and/or legal remedy. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. The use of firearms, or fireworks is strictly prohibited. Guest(s) certify that they have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property which will result in loss of total rental and security deposits with no refund.
- NOISE POLICY - NO! EXCESSIVE NOISE from 10pm - 7am
- Please be considerate of our our family, guests and neighbors and keep the noise level (talking, music, footsteps on hardwood floors, etc.) to an minimum, especially after 10:00 p.m (2200).
- NO! loud noise between 10pm (2200) and 7am (0700).
- If police are called, this is cause for immediate eviction, forfeiture of rental fees, security deposit and $500 in damage fees.
7. 25 YEARS OLD and UNDER:
- Vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age must identify themselves as such and get written permission to stay, unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent over the age of 25.
- If under 25 years of age, then the guardian or parent of guest must co-sign and leave an extra security deposit for the stay.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY & EXTRA BEDS:
- Do not bring overnight guests without paying the extra fee as each guest will be accounted for.
- Pay for extra guest(s) via the Airbnb reservations page.
- No couch or floor sleeping. No extra beds.
9. EXTRA GUESTS:
- Additional guests and visitors must be pre-approved by Host(s) in advance. (Each child counts as one guest).
- The maximum number of guests in upstairs unit is limited to six (6) persons.
- An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
- Please do not bring overnight guests without paying the extra fee as each guest will be accounted for.
- No couch or floor sleeping. If extra beds are needed, they are to be ordered directly through written email or via (website hidden) and an extra charge will be rendered for such services.
- IF YOU BRING IN EXTRA GUESTS OR VISITORS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL, ALL GUEST (S) WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY; GUEST (S) RENTAL FEE, SECURITY DEPOSIT AND RENT WILL BE FORFEITED
- No extra beds will be provided.
10. NO PETS ALLOWED. IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVE A PET (S) IN THE UNIT, THIS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND LOSS OF ALL RENTS AND SECURITY DEPOSITS
- Pets are NOT permitted in rental units under any conditions.
- Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees, forfeit your security deposit plus any damage fees, plus will be reported in your Airbnb review.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES:
- Rates include a one-time linen-towel and cleaning setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. CLEANING POLICY:
- Prior to each guests arrival, the apartment was carefully and thoroughly cleaned using green cleaning products.
- All linens and towels have been been thoroughly cleaned using green laundry products and spot checked after each guest departure
- We ask our valued guests to KEEP and LEAVE the apartment in a tidy and clean condition during your stay and upon check-out.
- Excessively dirty and messy units will be charged a cleaning fee that will be taken out of security deposit.
- Follow check-out procedures or Guest(s) will be charged a cleaning fee that will taken out of security deposit.
- Guests are responsible to clean the apartment upon check out, except linens and towels.
13. NO LUGGAGE HOLDS:
- We do not hold luggage. If you anticipate that you will need this service, we recommend researching a place that works for you and/or taking your luggage to a nearby hotel, and/or other accommodation for holding.
14. NO SHOES:
- Remove your shoes at front door. We believe in a "no shoes" policy indoors.
15. LONGER STAYS:
Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two (2) days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
16. FIXED TERM:
Renter acknowledges that this is an agreement for transient housing and is not a lease. Occupancy shall be for a fixed term only and occupancy is not open ended.
17. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
18. CLEANING REQUIREMENTS
– A fee will be charged if the unit is not left clean and orderly. However, guests will be responsible for paying for departure cleaning service, which covers linens, vacuuming, general cleaning if staying one (1) or more weeks. Guest(s) is responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements, or loss caused by any member of Guest(s) party to the property or its contents during Guest(s) occupancy. Inspectors walk through each property after checkout to ensure the property is left in good order. Guests who leave the premises excessively dirty, or full of pet hair may be required to pay an extra cleaning fee and will be taken out of the security deposit.
19. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE
- While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
- Guests who leave the premises excessively dirty may be required to pay an extra cleaning fee which will be taken out of the security deposit.
- UPSTAIRS: For bookings over 5-7 days, a cleaning service is mandatory every 5-7 days and a fee of $80 will apply, paid directly through (website hidden).
- DOWNSTAIRS: For bookings over 5-7 days, a cleaning service is mandatory every 5-7 days and a fee of $60 will apply, paid directly through (website hidden).
- We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- We suggest you bring or buy pool or beach towels for use at the beach or other outside pools, etc.
- Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
20. SECURITY DEPOSIT
- The Guest is providing a cash security deposit as a guarantee. I agree to pay all rent and/or any outstanding charges, accept all terms of the lease agreement and accept all liability for any damage beyond normal wear during the term of my stay. If I fail to do so, I understand and agree that these costs will be deducted from my security deposit.
- A Security/Damage deposit is required of $100 to $5000 USD depending on length of stay. Please refer to Airbnb for security deposit rules. This security deposit will be returned provided the keys are returned
to us by 10:00 AM and there is no breakage or damage to the premises and/or contents, NO cigarette/cigar smoke smell, outstanding charges, or cleaning costs, other than those normally incurred in connection with the occupancy of the premises.
- Contents of the homes, including furniture, artwork, electronics, kitchen appliances
must not be damaged or missing. Guest(s) acknowledges we have the authority to charge Guest(s) damages to the unit occupied by the Guest(s) and/or his/her Guest(s).
- Each Guest will be financially responsible for damage done to the property beyond normal wear. If there is damage to a property or it's property within, after the Guest(s) departure, the Guest will be notified of any excessive cleaning needed or damages made and the amount will be deducted from the above mentioned security and damage deposit. We will will pursue collection to the fullest extent. The security deposit will be refunded to Guest, less any damages or excessive cleaning charge, via Airbnb. Guest(s) will be responsible for any damage caused by Guest(s), guest's family, guest's invitees, and guest's guest(s).
21. DAMAGE FEES
- Guests shall be responsible for cleaning, damages and fees which will be taken from your security deposit unless the following conditions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of monies or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash, and soiled dishes are cleaned and put away.
d. All house keys will be delivered to Host and unit is left LOCKED.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens/towels or other household items are lost or damaged.
g. No early check-in or late check-out, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
h. The guest is not evicted by the host (or representative of the owner) or local law enforcement.
22. TOWELS, BED LINEN & AMENITIES + DAMAGE POLICY:
- All linens and towels will be checked prior to your stay as being in 100% clean/spot free condition. Please be sure to avoid damaging/staining the bath towels and sheets.
- A full supply of linen is provided in each unit. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. The startup set of bath soap; toilet tissue and trash bags are not replenished. Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
- Guests who permanently damage/stain the towels and sheets will be charged the following replacement fees:
Hand towels................................................ $6
23. PAYMENT, RATE CHANGES & STAYS
– As per (website hidden) rules.
- Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
- The minimum stay is two (2) nights.
- If you'd like to stay more nights during your stay, please contact and discuss with us, will depend on calendar and bookings.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Renter acknowledges that this is an agreement for transient housing and is not a lease. Occupancy shall be for a fixed term only and occupancy is not open ended.
- A security deposit of $1000 or more may apply to any stay for more than one month.
24. REFUNDS, NO SHOWS, CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS and ACTS OF GOD:
– As per (website hidden) Strict rules, please refer to the website for more detailed information.
- No shows - the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- No refunds will be given for any type of weather condition preventing guest(s) from checking-in.
- Please DO NOT ask for refunds.
~ No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved)
~ No refunds will be given for delayed arrival
~ No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved
~ No refunds or reschedules due to inclement weather.
- Neither Owner nor Host(s) shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather and construction noise. For local, current construction check with the local Cityand County government where you are staying. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
- No exceptions.
25. MONTHLY RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
- Monthly renters must fill out application, give a copy of drivers license, and sign a rental agreement.
- Monthly renters must cancel thirty (30) days or more prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to check-in.
- Confirmation of the reservation will be through (website hidden). Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. Any errors must be directed to the Host within 24 hours of notification. Pay close attention to the number of persons
(Adults/Children/Visitors) on the confirmation and rental agreement! Occupancy is limited to REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY.
27. KEYS , LOST KEYS & LOCKOUT POLICY:
- If you’re ever locked out of the apartment or gates, please call or text Jacquie and someone will unlock the door for you as soon as possible – up to $25/hour charge may be charged and payable immediately upon entrance to the property.
- In the event a Guest(s) is locked out of a property, the Guest(s) can borrow a key by contacting the Host. Guest is to return borrowed key(s) to office immediately.
- The Guest(s) will be responsible for cost of lockout calls, rekeying or other procedure at time of Locksmith service. The Guest is NOT ALLOWED to have house rekeyed. If Guest proceeds without proper authorization, this is grounds for immediate termination and eviction from property, loss of rental fees and security deposit.
- Do not duplicate house keys under any circumstances.
- The replacement fee for lost keys is $15/per key plus any other rekeying costs.
- All keys must be returned to the Host at time of Checkout.
- Guest(s) are issued one sets of keys at check-in.
- THE HOUSE MUST BE LOCKED WHEN YOU CHECK-OUT.
- As these are privately owned properties, Guest(s) are responsible for lost keys. The property must be re-keyed in the event that keys are lost, misplace, or non-returned keys. The Guest(s) will be responsible for cost of this procedure which will be taken out of the security deposit.
28. CABLE TELEVISION
- Basic Cable is available FREE to guests. Service is NOT guaranteed only provided as a free service. No discounts or refunds will be issued if the wireless service is not working/property does not have service.
29. PHONE CALLS
– This property does NOT have phone service.
- Wireless service is available FREE to guests. Service is NOT guaranteed only provided as a free service. No discounts or refunds will be issued if the wireless service is not working/property does not have service.
31. HOMES ~ FURNISHINGS ~ EQUIPMENT ~ ETC.
- All properties are privately owned properties furnished and equipped by its OWNER. As such, Host(s) cannot make any changes to the furnishings or equipment provided by the owner.
- If Guest(s) requires special appliances or equipment, please bring them with you.
- Decor, style, and color will vary. Furnishings are subject to change without notice.
- Under no circumstances are furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property to be taken out or transferred from one property to another (will result in a charge against Guest(s) security deposit). Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to Guest(s), the renter.
- Certain areas in each rental property are locked for the OWNERS personal storage and are not included in this rental. Any furnishings, pictures, décor that is re-arranged by Guest MUST be replaced to original positions PRIOR to check out or “Re-arrange Fee” will apply. The amount of the fee will vary to the Landlord’s discretion.
- TURN OFF all electrical equipment and appliances when you leave for a fun day. Please contribute to Energy Saving and a conscious Environment.
- NO! Candles and incense are NOT allowed.
32. LISTINGS & PRICING
- Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on Host(s) website is current and accurate. The possibility of errors and omissions exists. We will be happy to confirm all data contained herein or answer any questions you may have prior to booking your reservation. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change without notice.
33. RATE CHANGES
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Rates for weekly stays for most properties are shown on the (website hidden) website and are based on two persons per bedroom, and do not include cleaning fee and tax. Rates for holidays, special events, and weekends may be higher. Rates do include tax and are subject to change at all times.
- Minimum night requirements may vary for holidays & special events.
34. DISCLAIMER & RIGHT TO CANCEL
- The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or alter a reservation at any time during the reservation, check-in and during the stay if the potential guest does not abide by these rules and/or the original reservation.
- If any of these house rules are broken - punishable by immediate eviction and mandatory fee of $100 or more. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
35. REPAIRS ~ SERVICE CALLS~ REFUNDS
– Host(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, TVs, VCRs, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. Host will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Should a repair person make a call to a unit and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem was due to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be the Guest(s) responsibility. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. All maintenance requests must be reported to the office between 9 AM and 5 PM (Host(s) answers the phone 7 days a week PLEASE donot put off notifying us immediately as it could hinder us getting the repair done quickly!). Guest(s) understands and agrees that Host(s) may enter the rental property with proper notice for the purpose of making needed repairs.
36. RIGHT OF ENTRY
- Guest(s) agree that the Host(s) reserves the right to enter the rental property to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as Host(s) may deem appropriate, or to show property to prospective purchasers or guests.
- We reserve the right to enter premises for daily upkeep and special services with reasonable notice to our guests. We will text and/or call our guests prior to going to house, except in an emergency when we have immediate 24/7 access to the whole premises. We do not want to disturb our guests and want you to have a wonderful stay.
37. EXPEDITED EVICTION
- A material breach of this Agreement by Guest(s),which, in the sole determination of the Host, results in damage to the Premises, personal injury to Guest(s) or others, a breach of the peace, a nuisance to others, or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of Guest(s) tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained here in will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION and forfeiture of rent and security deposit. If the tenancy created hereunder is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Vacation Rental Act will apply. Guest(s) may be evicted under such procedures if Guest(s): (i) hold over in possession after Guest(s) tenancy has expired; (ii) commit a material breach of any provision of this Agreement that according to its terms would result in the termination of Guest(s) tenancy; (iii) fail to pay rent as required by this Agreement, or (iv) have obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation. Any reservation made under false pretenses will result in forfeiture of advance payments, security deposit forfeiture and/or the party will not be permitted to check-in.
38.INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS
– Guest(s) agree to indemnify and save harmless the Owner and Host(s) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The terms “Host(s)” and “Owner” as used in this Agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, Hosts, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Guest(s),” “You,” and “Your” as used in this Agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be upon the rental property), where the context requires or permits. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and shall be treated as though it were executed in the County of Los Angeles, State of California. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Los Angeles County Court, California. Guest(s) specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
40. OWNER/Host RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
- Our rental property is leased without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or handicap. Due to liability issues, we are unable to provide prospective renters with keys to preview properties.
- Guests who exhibit hostile or aggressive behavior will be evicted from property immediately, and the local police may be called. Loss of rental fees, security deposit and damage fees will be charged to guests.
41. VIOLATING AGREEMENT
- If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement; Host(s) may terminate this Agreement and enter Premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
By reserving through Airbnb, I understand and agree to the following Home Stay Agreement, plus I agree to Airbnb's and the Owner's/Host's House Rules, Host Guarantee Terms and Conditions, Guest Refund Policy Terms, and Terms of Service.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
The following items must be handled prior to check out or Guest(s) may forfeit their security deposit, plus a claim will be made through Airbnb and will reflect in our guest review.
- Check out is before 10:00 a.m.(1000) on your departure date.
- Check-out instructions will be mailed to you.
- Follow directions on how to clean the apartment before you check out (specific instructions given below, will be emailed and located in 3-ring binder in apartment).
- We do not charge a cleaning fee, however, if you do not follow the instructions below and the house is left messy and dirty then we will impose an extra charge.
1) Leave the house clean and organized. Complimentary cleaning products are located in the bathroom closet for your use. Return any items to their original place/state as when you arrived or as otherwise noted below.
2) Strip all linens off the bed and pillows. Place in hamper in bathroom. Leave any unused linens in their place.
3) All pillows and fold bed quilts - place on bed(s).
4) Place used towels (only) in the hamper. Leave all unused towels in their place.
5) Clean, dry and put away any used kitchen equipment, i.e. coffee maker(s), grinder, kettle, plates, utensils, etc.
6) Clean all soiled dishes, silverware, and utensils - dry thoroughly and put away.
8) Clean inside and exterior microwave and any other items used.
9) Clean refrigerator - trash all of your perishable food.
10) Collect TRASH from each room and place in the trash BLACK BIN outside of house.
- ALL TRASH needs to be TAKEN OUT before you leave.
- If you have used all the trash bags provided upon your arrival, then it is your responsibility to purchase more for the rest of your stay.
- Any litter or waste must be picked up from the immediate yard around the property and placed in proper trash receptacles.
11) If any electrical cords, furniture, lights, etc are rearranged in the unit – you MUST put back as you found it.
12) Leave all amenities, books and all items in house – all items are inventoried. You will be charged if items are found missing or damaged after your stay.
13) We do not charge a cleaning fee, however, if you do not follow these instructions and the house is left messy and dirty, then we will impose an extra cleaning charge.
14) Windows and all doors must be left CLOSED and LOCKED upon your departure.
15) Have a happy and safe trip! Thank you for helping keep our home clean!
TOWELS & BED LINEN DAMAGE POLICY:
All linens and towels will be checked prior to your stay as being in 100% clean/spot free condition. Please be sure to avoid damaging/staining the bath towels and sheets. Guests who permanently damage/stain the towels and sheets will be charged the following replacement fees:
Hand towels................................................ $6
Ovaj domaćin ima 209 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello and welcome to my profile! Originally from the East Coast, I grew up in Southern California.
I'm a proud Airbnb guest and host who takes our business seriously, it's alot of hard work! I believe it's our responsibility to have a safe and clean place that we're proud of. I understand that one of the most important parts of having a wonderful vacation is the place you stay, and a comfortable bed and pillow. I've traveled since I was an infant with my parents, so I intuitively understand the ins and outs of traveling. I have traveled all over the world and love to explore different adventures as much as I can with my family. So I really enjoy getting to know our International guests and where they're from.
Whether I'm booking a place to stay with another host or hosting a guest, I look forward to speaking and meeting you. Happy travels!