Hawks Hideaway is close to the beach, shops, amazing restaurants and coffee cafes as well as the Beacon Bay Business Hub/Hospital.
Soothe your soul in this luxurious 3 bedroom (all mes) town house with sensational views in the most relaxing and peaceful setting. In addition, Hawks Hideaway offers convenient amenities such as Wi-Fi and DSTV (cable).
Hawks Hideaway is nestled in a small, private and secure condo complex, in the upmarket Lagoon View area of Beacon Bay.
Come and unwind...
Enjoy stunning river views from each room and step out onto one of two balcony decks for a tranquil sundowner in the sunshine. The unit is north facing, so it is sunny all year round.
Just chill and savour an evening “braai” while taking in the abundant bird life. Watch the hawks soar and maybe even an eagle or two. You may even catch a glimpse of the buck drinking water at sunset, frisky otters and inquisitive rock rabbits
This unique, unassuming 3 bedroom town house has been completely modernised with 3 beautiful mes bathrooms, each with a queen sized bed and a dressing room nook. There are two bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs, each with direct outdoor access onto a private balcony with amazing views. There is also a separate guest cloakroom.
Lovingly furnished and decorated for maximum comfort and convenience.
The modern kitchen has granite tops with stainless steel appliances.
For those hot summer days, there is also a private, outdoor courtyard shower.
There is also an outside laundry with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
For your convenience, there is a large screen TV, as well as free Wifi and full DStv (cable)
While there is a free cleaning service, before arrival and on departure, to assist I would appreciate it if you maintained your space in the condition you received it so I don't ever have to charge for the cleaning service
Your safety is our concern, so the home is alarmed and all doors are secured with safety doors.
The unit is self-catering but soap, shampoo and toilet paper are supplied, with complimentary tea, coffee and sugar.
You will be met upon arrival to get you acclimatised and thereafter access is via a remote controlled gate and a remote controlled garage for your safety
Interakcija s gostima
The entire home is for your uninterrupted privacy but I am a phone call or a doorbell away, so whatever you need, I'm available to assist.
The East Coast is South Africa's best kept secret with an array of amazing places to visit, all within a 5 - 45 min drive.
- Please treat the wild life and environment with respect. No littering over the deck. No crackers/fireworks.
- While it is lovely to enjoy the view and the deck, no loud noise please, especially excessively loud voices which may be considered shouting
- Remember H H is a soothing retreat so please consider your neighbours
- Peace and quiet is from 10.30 in keeping with the neighbourhood standards, which includes keeping voices and tv levels down inside the premises too
- Please treat my home as if it was yours, and look after the furnishings as I have spared little expense ensuring you feel comfortable and relaxed
- There are stairs and two elevated balconies, hence it is suitable for adults and older children only
- Please bring own beach towels
- Please use the burglar alarm