6 months lease. My place is close to Mckinney Falls state park (2 min); South Austin Rock Gym (10 min); COTA track (10 min); Downtown (15 min); San Marcos Premium Outlet Mall (35 min). You’ll love my place because of Modern architecture, large backyard space with patio and Teepee that you are welcome to stay, community activities in the park and amenities, the high ceilings, the tasteful decor, good coffee and friendly host.
The house has high ceilings, cozy living room, patio, a teepee for you to relax in as you wish. The decorations are modern and have a personal touch. Each room has its own private bathroom so that you don't need to share your bathroom with others. The TV in the living room is connected to Chrome cast, you can cast youtube or other videos on the TV.
The kitchen is shared. Dishes, utensils, pots & pans, space in the fridge are all shareable.
Room 2's bathroom is right outside of your bedroom. The shower is included.
Guest room, laundry room, living room, dining room, kitchen, patio, backyard.
Interakcija s gostima
We give our guests plenty of space, but will be here if you need any help. Please feel free to text me.
Please park on the street. I need the access to be clear on the driveway.
-We live on site.
-We have a fluffy quiet dog named Pompom who is like a cat and keeps it to herself.
-The house entrance is monitored by the security camera. My house is monitored by a security system so that you can sleep peacefully that knowing my house is a safe environment for you.
- No Drugs, Weapons, or Unauthorized guests permitted.
-Unregistered guests are not allowed and failure to respect this rule will result in immediate eviction without refund. House is secured by a monitoring system and has security cameras installed as well as motion detection turned on.
- Please take off your shoes when you enter the house for floor protection purpose.
- Please lock the door after you enter and after you leave the house for our safety.
- Please use place mats and coasters on the counter and the table when you eat or drink. (Placemats are in the pantry.)
- Food waste that can potentially rot, please place it in the plastic bag in the freezer instead of the trashcan. (Placing them in the trash can could cause rotten smell and attraction to flies.)
- Please do not pour grease down the sink. Please use napkins or paper towels to soak up the grease after your cook. Or pour the grease in a zipper bag after it is cool, then place the bag in the freezer.
- Quiet hours are 11:30pm-8:00am.
- Please kindly leave the towels behind. (Sorry that I had to put this here due to previous loss. I trust all my Airbnb guests.)
Ovaj domaćin ima 28 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I moved to Austin from China in 2006. I fell in love with Austin for its youth and vibrancy. There is always something going on. The town is small, and you can comfortably get around the town to where you want to be without too crazy of traffic. I love the parks and hiking trails around the city. I live on site and work from home during day time. I am very into fitness and outdoor activities. I usually go to the gym in the evenings. I am mostly out doing outdoor activities on weekends.
I care about details and decorations in my house. My house style is modern/clean and chic. I carefully select a combination of vintage/modern/DIY furniture in my house. I hope my house reflects my personal touch and my aesthetic. I hope my house can provide you a comfortable and unique experience.
I look forward to meeting and hosting those who share similar interests and life style. I thrive to provide a very neat, clean, friendly and safe environment to make your stay like home. A security monitoring system is in use as well as exterior monitoring cameras for our safety.
I have two listings:
Room 1 has a bathroom with a private shower and a bath inside of the bedroom. The bed is a Queen-size platform bed. There is a mini fridge in the room.
Room 2 has a bathroom with a private shower/bath right in the hallway of its room. The bed is a full-size bed. This is a great room for long term or month to month.
I co-host A Vintage Airstream near downtown(It's really fun and unique):
To see photos and details of my house, please feel free to follow me on Instagram @nikkiq
Here is my page:
Ps. Please make sure you read my house rules carefully before you book!!!