Small budget two bedroom condo with private room for 1-4 people. Come, chill out, & enjoy the vibe. Tag/draw on your bedroom wall for posterity. One of two bedrooms that are Airbnb rooms, A block away from the University of Hawaii, a variety of grocery stores, restaurants, bars, & bus stops. Downstairs is 7/11 Convenience Store open 24 hours. Waikiki Beach & Ala Moana Shopping Center are 2 miles away. Short & long stays welcomed.
Rules are in place for safety, trust, and to support opportunities for host and guests bond. These rules have evolved over time. The clearer I am helps to shape a foundation of common ground that can bloom into a lasting friendship.
1. Allowed to use washing machine and dyer for a $5 fee. This fee will be donated to the Hawaii Humane Society; which is, where I adopted the lovable Rainbow Chill Apartment dog from :) Please place money in "trust jar" on top of the dyer. If you are caught being dishonest your reservation will be automatically terminated and you be asked to leave immediately.
2. $60 deposit for house keys and security condo fob. DO NOT GET THE SECURITY FOB WET. It is not waterproof. Deposits will be returned at checkout to only working electric fob & house keys.
3. Hawaiian style is taking off shoes before entering.
4. Sand: Take off bathing suit in shower. Please do not remove swimwear in bedroom. Shake out sand from towels outside on the balcony or before entering.
5. Hawaiian Beach towels and other decorations have been disappearing. If you forgot a towel at the beach or really like it just tell me. However, after checkout and if paintings, towels, or posters are missing you will be fined.
6. There is no smoking in the unit or on the lanai. If you do you could loose your security deposit.
7. Prevent bugs. Please be careful with food. Don't eat in bedroom! DO NOT leave food out in open open containers.
8. Help prevent bugs by washing all dishes and putting away food after using the kitchen. Dirty dishes and open containers bring in bugs.
9. Please use dish towels, paper towels or tissue to wipe dirt or grease. Avoid using your white bath towels for cleaning up messes and taking them to the beach. I supply you with beach towels.
10. Please DO NOT flush any female products, please wrap and throw in trash can. (My condo has a very delicate drainage system)
11. Accepting this reservation you have agreed to the house rules and manual. Many people ask me to make exceptions. Please do not put me in this position.
12. Hawaii State Taxes are not included. General Excise Tax 4.712% + Transient Accommodation Tax 9.25%. Taxes will be collected at check-in. My tax registration and license is publicly posted in Airbnb's Registration & License section. I will discount your stay to help budget travel goers, if you message me the "hidden code word" that can be found in one of the Airbnb Description Sections. Mention the code word before instant booking :)
14. For guests who are only staying one night rates could be renegotiated and the cleaning fee could be reduced. Please, inquire before booking.
15. For guests wishing to extend their stay at the Rainbow Chill Apartment, the daily rates are subject to discounts and will not be charged another cleaning fee. Option only available upon availability. Must make plans in advance.
16. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, and don't forget to message me the code word before booking confirming you had read through the sections to receive your discount.
17. A/C must be turned off when you leave.
18. DO NOT give out the house key to unregistered guest. Doing so will result in an automatic cancellation of your stay and no refunds will be given. Self checkout rules must be followed. Not following rules with house keys will lead to fines because trust is broken.
19. House rules are subject to change anytime.
20. Help prevent mildew and mold by not keeping items in the shower. In the bathroom, next to the shower, I provided bathroom baskets and shelves for your personal items.
21. Please close shower curtain after each shower. Taking these steps prevent mold and mildew.
22. When borrowing items from the Rainbow Chill Apartment, please ask 1st and retrun items in the same condition.
23. I trust you in my home. I am extremely appreciative; therefore, I would be grateful you treat my home as you would want me to treat yours.
24. You will get lost and that can be part of your adventure. Getting around is 100% your responsibility. Unless you have made reservations in advance and hired Accessible Earth services.
25. Rainbow Chill Apartment ONLY provides a room for you to stay in. Anything else is outside the scope of Airbnb's hosting responsibly.
26. Please reread House Rules and House Manual sections before checking-in. I will send you a message to remind you to reread the House Rules and Manual before checking-in.
27. Checkin and checkout is flexible if arranged in advance. Communication about this is extremely important. Please do not expect early checkin or late checkouts for free or discounted. Again please do not put me in uncomfortable situations. House Rules and Manual are in place to avoid uncomfortable situations.
28. Lastminute bookings: need to provide checkin and checkout information immediately.
29. If the Rainbow Chill Apartment is runs out or low on paper towels, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, or any other amenities listed, it is your responsibility to let me know ASAP so I can refill and/or replace items for your use.
30. I realize these seem like a lot of House Rules. These rules have evolved with past Airbnb guests. The House Rules and Manual are in place to ensure both of us have a wonderful experience. Please read manual and reread house rules before checkin. Please let me know if something needs to be addressed. If you are honest and up front with me, you will see and experience my gratitude. Please do not take that for weakness or that you can walk over me or that you are entitled. You are a guest in my home. I like providing space and meeting budget travelers. Share the Aloha.
30. THANK YOU FOR YOUR STAY. BY STAYING AT THE RAINBOW CHILL APARTMENT!! YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE NATIVE HAWAIIAN COMMUNITY!! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LOCAL!!
Mahalo Nui Loa for your understanding.
Aloha and I looking forward to meeting you!
Let your Hawaiian adventures begin!!!
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." Helen Keller, The Open Door
Thank you for supporting local Hawaiians, such as, myself. Your stay with with me helps me in so many ways. Also, being an Airbnb guest opens many opportunities up too. As a single woman, who lives in one of the most expensive places in the world: Honolulu, Hawaii. Your stay is a gift that gives me more opportunities. (Teaching does not pay very well here in Hawaii.) Airbnb allows me to continue my education and much, much more. Again, I cannot express my gratitude enough to the Airbnb community who book and stay with me. Mahalo Nui Nui.
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies, major in Disabilities and Diversity with a double minor in Anthropology and Family Resource Management. Currently, I am a graduate student at the University of Hawaii. Unfortunately, I had to take a year off because I could not afford school and all my bills. Since opening my home, The Rainbow Chill Apartment, on Airbnb in December 2016 , I will be returning to grad school, Fall 2017!
But, Carisa, what do you do? I own and operate a small travel and guest service business called Accessible Earth. Accessible Earth was originally created for travelers with disabilities, food sensitivities, and/or people with accessibility needs. Many people with disables desire to travel. In general, most people worry about all the logistics of creating an amazing vacation. This is why Accessible Earth's goal is: everyone who dreams of coming to Hawaii achieve their vacation dream. Knowing you have individualized support is the 1st step to breathing life into a dream. In Hawaiian it is called Ha, the breath of life. When you hire Accessible Earth you have taken the 1st step. The exciting thing is now your dream has now change into plans and you are already creating memories. It is so exciting, it is contagious. ALO (share) HA (breath of life) It is my hope that Accessible Earth will share and be a part of your Hawaiian Vacation. Aloha.
As a child I believed everyone should experience aloha. That is why my company's philosophy is:
"If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it; want to change the world... there's nothing to it." Willy Wonka
Accessible Earth creates solutions for clients. With affordable rates, while collaborating together, we turn dreams and ideas into achievable plans. Accessible Earth has also expanded to include: my Airbnb guests, part-time residents, and my local community who are unable to go on vacation. Accessible Earth creates affordable "stay-cations" getaways. Accessible Earth's mission: providing a local person to contact, who is there for you, supporting you, understands your are unique, knows your bespoke itinerary, and is genuinely happy and excited for you is : priceless.
Additionally, I love creating spaces that utilizes repurposed materials and imagination for homes and events. Finally, I am a freelance researcher at UHM.
Ta da! That is why my home, The Rainbow Chill Apartment, is open for bookings to travellers, families, travel nurses, professionals, and hopefully you!
I look forward to meeting you!
P.S. Even though I am Native Hawaiian who was born and raised in Honolulu, I am a world traveller! I have lived in Bali, London, Amsterdam, & Tokyo. I love traveling whenever I can. Traveling and exploring new things is the best education I experience. I love meeting follow travellers/vacationers too.