For anyone who enjoys Nature and Love to Hike. This is a very beautiful place in Borneo for you to relax and escape the city's Hustle and Bustle. But with a catch, You will have to hike 700 meters up to earn your perfect escape.
- Read the Description Properly, This will be a 700m Hike.
- If you are have severe physical health, Please reconsider.
- No shoes in the house, Quiet after 9
- Wash your dishes/pans/bbq so the other guests could also use.
- Tidy and keep your room/house clean before checkout, remember to turn off all electrical appliances and shut the windows.
- No Narcotics
Do not be rough with the house, bring back what you bring in (includes rubbish) because id like the jungle on the mountain to look clean and rubbish free. I will provide you with bin bags for you to store your rubbish. I will go through these again when i bring you up and teach you how to use the house.
Ovaj domaćin ima 70 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I grew up from being a village kid to a city boy. I am very fond and adaptable to any sort of culture, enviroment (be it trees or concrete jungle around me) and social circles. Living in Kuching for a quarter of my life, i probably have a slight gist of an idea on where you should visit or what we "cat people" do. But there is more to Kuching then what i already know, i hope we can find it out together. I can speak fluent Sarawakian Malay, Stuttering Malay, Just fine english and very basic Mandrin (primary school mandrin). Well i hope i will see you soon =D