Boutique guesthouse on residential South Cliff, Varkala with
four spacious rooms, individual verandas - stylish eclectic furnishings, comfortable, walking distance to the beach. Each room is designed to give guests total privacy.
Large room on the first floor of this two-storey house with a queen size double bed, en suite bathroom and a semi-private veranda. The house is a minute's walk from the small, "private" beach off South Cliff.
The guests have access to the garden on the ground floor. There are no other common spaces.
Interakcija s gostima
When you arrive, I go through a small orientation of where we are in relation to restaurants, beaches, ayurvedic treatments, etc to help you get the most out of your stay in Varkala. During your stay, my staff and I are always around for the guests.
• ayurvedic massage and treatments next door
• day trips to the nearby golden island, anjengo fishing village and fort, jasmine plant nursery, working elephant farm, various temple festivals
•laundry, taken away each day, brought back washed and ironed the following evening.
• surfing lessons and yoga can be easily arranged.
• sumptuous breakfast, made to order, served on your veranda
• lunch and dinner on request
having had enough of being cold in london for far too long, i moved to india and have been running the guesthouse since 2012. it's a pleasure looking after my guests, sharing my home with them. the house was designed so that each of the four rooms maintains its privacy.