Note: Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to double check availability with the owner. You can go ahead with the booking after we confirm so that your reservation is not Declined.
Welcome to Cayman Villa: A luxurious villa situated high on Sea Breeze hills in Cap Estate. Cap Estate is a residential area with private homes and an 18 hole championship golf course, three hotels and restaurants and 2 beaches. Cayman Villa overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and is perfectly situated to enjoy the breathtaking views of Martinique (on a clear day) and the lovely Atlantic breeze.
The entrance to the house is into an open area which leads to a well equipped kitchen, dining room with a dining table to seat 8 persons and a living room. The open space is made complete with a bar, stocked with a beer and wine chiller, ice maker and an array of glassware. Just off the central living room is a media room with a 52 inch plasma TV, DVD player, Ipod dock and Sonos sound system. The sitting room opens out through glass doors onto a walkway with steps leading down to the large patio and pool area.
The main house comprises 3 well appointed bedrooms with a fully self contained cottage, adjacent to the house, which acts as the 4th bedroom. The spacious master bedroom suite has a four poster kingsize bed, flatscreen TV and ensuite bathroom with both a shower and a bath. There are two more bedrooms – bedroom 2 has a kingsize bed and ensuite shower room and bedroom 3 has a kingsize four poster bed and an ensuite shower room.
The cosy cottage has a kingsize bed and an ensuite bath and shower room. The cottage is ideal as guest/in-laws quarters. It is located to the left of the main house and is separated by a foot path which allows for privacy if needed. The cottage has an open plan living and kitchen area, complete with microwave, electric cooker and fridge. The cottage has a cosy patio area which also looks out to the Atlantic Ocean.
Cayman Villa is situated in beautifully landscaped gardens and has its own swimming pool.
Private community with on site security guard - 7 days a week, 6 pm - 6 am.
Maid/cook included 6 days a week, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING VILLA.
Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.