Recently renovated canal home right in the heart of Mooloolaba. Positioned just a short walk from everything Mooloolaba has to offer including the famous Mooloolaba beach, surf club and of course the amazing shops, restaurants and cafes - yet nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac street with plenty of space for young families or pets.
- No large groups for parties, schoolies, etc.
- All pets are to remain outside (unless formally approved prior).
- Please leave the house neat and tidy and in a reasonable condition, if it is not an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
- We have lovely neighbours, we ask that you respectfully keep the noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Enjoy, relax and have fun!
- If your have any questions or concerns please let us know as we are here to help you enjoy your stay at our lovely beach shack!
We are an outgoing family of four. I was born and raised in Germany, my husband in Australia. We lived for 5 years in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Since 2007 we live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Australia, Queensland. We are an active and happy family and love travelling. We are clean, honest and reliable.