A 160 year old stone cottage that's been featured in local decor mags. Take morning tea on the patio overlooking the waterfall or relax with your outdoor barbeque with its sea view. Restore under the canopy of the established Bohenia tree or escape to the delightful, enclosed courtyard with its tinkling water feature and outside shower. Up the road visit the Penguins at Boulders beach or swim with the locals at their 'secret beach'.
Uncapped wi-fi, Smart TV and automated garage for 2 cars
A cosy cottage with sea views overlooking a waterfall.
The 160 year old cottage with its stone walls and distinctive architecture create a magical space for visitors to enjoy. Two generously proportioned bedrooms boast king size extra length beds and sumptuous, crisp sheets.
The open-plan kitchen and lounge lend themselves to relaxing and the numerous quaint courtyards allow you to pick and choose as the mood dictates.
Relax at the end of the day in the deep Victorian bath or during summer take a refreshing outdoor shower after a day at the beach. As the day draws to a close enjoy a barbeque under the flowering Bohenia tree or snuggle up on the couch beside the fire and feel cosseted by the space.
Due to a severe drought in the Cape and level 5 water restrictions, the upstairs bedroom (usually not accessible to guests) through the artist's magical studio space and via a quirky open cage lift has been made available to guests for showering.
Interakcija s gostima
I live in a nearby area so I am happy to assist you where necessary.
- the home has an alarm system and an armed response back-up service for your peace of mind.
- the beds are both king size extra length.
- I like to enjoy crisp, white 100% cotton bedlinen and white towels when I travel so the same has been done for your pleasure
-the home is equipped with smeg appliances, a gas hob, nespresso machine and milk frother as well as le creuset pots for your holiday enjoyment. I like you to feel spoilt but please kindly treat them as if they were your own.
- bring your own coffee pods if you like a lot of coffee
- HDR, Smart television ( wi-fi built in) with large variety of channels for your viewing pleasure.
- an automated tandem garage accommodating 2 cars
- many of the artworks in the home are originals and have been created by your host and may be for sale. A Fine Artist by profession exhibiting both locally and abroad. Please feel free to ask for prices.
- parking for extra guests will be pointed out on arrival
- Children over 6 years are welcome - no under 6's
Od 17. Prosinac 2017. - 14. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 5 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 115 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I love being an Airbnb host - I get to meet so many new and incredible people.