Welcome to our Lockwood Airbnb, affectionately known as "Linden Lodge" named after Linden Park across the road. Enjoy this cosy upstairs double bedroom with a view overlooking the back deck and hilltop garden. With a brand new double bed and dressing table with mirror, you'll feel right at home at our place with shared bathroom, kitchen, dining room and lounge. Located in Tawa, we're only a 20-minute drive or 30-minute train trip to Wellington City or 10-minute drive to Titahi Bay Beach.
- Please send us a message with details about yourselves and your trip and why you're coming.
- Please leave all wet towels and facecloths in the bathroom or laundry once done.
- Smoking outside only and away from the house.
- Please leave the kitchen relatively tidy.
- Use the washing machine and dryer if you need to. Best times to use it is late night or early morning. There's a clothes line outside under the verandah.
- Sorry but no cooking of extremely smelly foods as there's a no extractor fan in the kitchen. There's always the ranch slide doors to open and air the place out.
- No parties, just fun and laughter thanks.
- Late arrivals please be considerate about noise as we have a baby at home.
- We love recyclers. Please separate paper, cardboard, plastic, glass and rinsed cans for recycling. Everything else goes in the regular bin.
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li manje od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije.
Ovaj domaćin ima 52 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My husband Craig and I love to travel and host Airbnb guests from around the world. We've visited Australia, the Pacific Islands, Asia, Europe, America and Canada and would love to see more. We recently welcomed our beautiful baby boy Thomas into the world in December 2016.
Sarah's a freelance travel writer with over ten years' experience writing for a range of magazines and websites and Craig's a tour guide for Tuk Tuks NZ showing people around the coolest little capital in the world - Wellington, New Zealand.
Life motto: In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.