Naš "casa" nalazi se u samom središtu Havane, okružen je nekoliko glavnih kubanskih znamenitosti i izvrsnim privatnim poslovima.
Naše osoblje je vrlo ljubazno i osjećat ćete se kao dio naše obitelji. Čvrsto se zalagamo za pomoć u bilo kojoj od vaših potreba.
Soba # 5 je naša najnovija, većina privatna soba, ulaz je smješten pored sobe 4 i krovova. To je oko 25m ^ 2 uključujući garderobu i najveću i najbolju privatnu kupaonicu.
Idealna je za ljubavne parove ili duge boravke.
- External visitors shall be reported to our staff. We reserve the right for admission.
- We can offer a breakfast service, previously agreed with us.
- We can arrange pick-up and transportation from the airport to our Hostel, previously agreed with us.
- We can advice or arrange, free of cost, trips, car rental and recommends partners all over major Cuba's landmarks (Viñales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos, Villa Clara, etc...)
- We can arrange dance lessons, for individuals as well as for large groups.
- We can arrange guided historical and tourist trips around the capital.
- We can arrange excursions around major Cuban landmarks.
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li manje od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije.
Ovaj domaćin ima 72 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am not the actual owner, nor the host of "Las Terrazas de Águila". The owner is my mother, Ania Perdomo. You'll also meet other friendly people like Juan Carlos, the other owner and our best driver :), and the 4 very servicial staff members, the 2 lovely girls Yoa and Osiris that will be keeping the "casa" cleant and ordered in the morning and the 2 gentles knights Rafael and Luis that will keep your nights safe.
Currently, I'm studying at the University and working at a software company, all at the same time :D.
Anyway, I have found time to help my mother with the IT related services of the business because we are a lovely and united family and... well... also because she has a full time job too :) and although I would love to always meet everyone of you, sometimes messages should have to be enough for me :(
As hosts, we always put our guest on first place, we try to help them as much as we can, fulfilling their needs, guiding them through this country, showing them its beauties and warning them about its dangers.
Personally, I love computers and giving birth to ideas through applications. For me, the computer is like an extension of my soul, just like my hands are for my body. I love to help people and make the world a better place, computers is just the mean I've found for that.
I consider myself as a very helpful and servicial person, I love to aid people wishing to travel to my country, sharing its secrets and building great relationships in the process.
I love the chocolate and I honor the truth and friendship over every other aspect of my life.
I also love visiting beautiful and quiet new places with the people I love.