This cozy basement apartment is close to restaurants and dining, two blocks from a lovely park with a play structure, the University of Oregon, and our favorite organic grocery store. It is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (we have a port-a-crib and a basket of toys and books for the young ones). This clean, comfortable space with a full kitchen comfortably sleeps 3. We even provide delicious organic coffee, with half-and-half in the fridge! :o)
How to make yourself at home:
* The bedroom has a comfortable queen bed, a closet with luggage racks for hanging/storing clothes, and shelving if you want to put other belongings away.
* The spacious kitchen features a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, an electric range, a coffee maker, a microwave, and a dishwasher. The cupboards are stocked with all the equipment and serveware you would need to prepare and serve meals and snacks, and a wide range of grocery stores are within a mile.
* The large dining/living room has a table/chairs on one side, and a comfy futon for watching your favorite show or a movie. The futon folds down into a comfortable, full second bed. Basic cable and wifi are available.
* The cute bathroom has a full sized tub/shower.
You can park in the driveway, and your entrance is on that side of the house near the garage. A hide-a-key gives you a private way to come and go.
Because it is a basement apartment, cell phone reception seems to vary by room and by carrier. You may need to move to another room to find the best reception.
Interakcija s gostima
Let us know if you need help orienting to the area! We are happy to help! :o)
Adventure and relaxation await:
* a short walk to hiking trails in the beautiful forests of Hendricks Park
* bark running trail in Amazon Park is 1/2 mile away
* Eugene is a biking-friendly community, and the bike path along the Willamette River is just over a mile from our house.
* the incredibly beautiful Oregon Coast is an hour away, making a great day trip
* stunning hikes along the McKenzie River are less than an hour away.
-- Note: We are an active family, and this apartment is below our home. We aren't excessively noisy, but we have wood floors upstairs. You will hear footsteps, Daisy barking at times, people coming and going, muted voices, etc. Just normal family sounds happening upstairs. :o)
-- We may be able to accommodate an earlier check-in time. This will depend on our availability to have the space clean and ready, which in turn depends on when the last guests checked out and our work schedules. Weekends will be much easier for us to adjust check-in to earlier in the day.
We live inPortland OR. I manage a program that provides energy efficient weatherization services to low income families and tribes. My partner is a farmer and works for a nonprofit that installs gardens at low income family residences. Our family loves to travel, and we are always grateful for the beautiful places that we have an opportunity to visit through airbnb. We always appreciate the homes that we stay in, and we are always very clean, quiet, and respectful to the owners.